Chapter 14- My Boss

Zayn Malik's POV (OMG!!! It's Zayn Malik guys! :D)

Ever since Marcel came back, he's been all smiley and happy and its getting on my nerves.

I'm currently in my office, waiting for him to come in. I sighed and massaged my temples.

"Mr. Malik?" I heard Marcel's voice from the other side of the room. You see, my office is one of those cliché types. Behind me is a huge window view of the beautiful NY buildings with my desk right in front of it. My desk is black stained wood with my computer right at the edge of it with my keyboard right in front of it. It was just bare with the computer and my name tag.

"Sit down, please." I said with a smile on my face. He smiled again walked towards one of the two black club chairs that was in front of my desk, also.

"What is that you wanted to ask me, Mr. Malik." I sighed and rolled my eyes a bit.

"Marcie, how many times that I have to tell you that you can call me Zayn?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Why wouldn't I? It's more professional... Mr.-" I gave him a cold glare. "Zayn." He visibly gulped and tugged at his collar, awkwardly. I smirked and sat up straighter.

"I wanted to ask you something." I started. He gave me a questioning stare and leaned forward slightly. "Why are you suddenly so happy?" He stared at me blankly, me doing the same.

"Is that seriously your question?" He asked, slumping back into his seat. I nodded, still staring at him.

"Well..." He tugged at his collar again and cleared his throat, "I-I don't know how to answer that. Does me being happy bother you?" He asked curiously. I pursed my lips into a thin line and gave a slight nod. Hurt flashed through his eyes, but it went quickly as it just came.

"Why?" I clenched and unclenched my fists. Why was I suddenly bothered by others happiness. Then I suddenly remembered why.

"Me and my girlfriend have been arguing for a while now..." I looked down and started rubbing the back of my neck. I glanced back up to see his reaction and what I saw surprised me a bit.

"Candice?" He grimaced. I narrowed my eyes at him and nodded.

"Yeah. Candice. Do you have a problem?" He sighed and shook his head. I stared at him and rubbed my face.

"Back to what we were talking about earlier... Why are you happy all of a sudden." I faintly caught the pink tint on his cheeks and smirked to myself. FINALLY!

"Like I said b-before... I don't know h-how to answer that." He stuttered blushed more. My smirk turned into a full on grin.

"Is it because a giiirrrrrlllllllll?" I teased. His eyes widened and his face now fully crimson.

"W-what?! I-I d-d-don't know w-what your talking about." He looked away from me and coughed more. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"What's her name?" He covered his face with his hands. Oh my gosh!

"My love life is none of your business." He mumbled through is hands. I chuckled and gave him an evil grin.

"Do you have her phone number? Is she pretty? Where did you meet? How did you meet? How old is she? What does she do? What's her favorite color? What do you thi-"

"STOP!" Marcel stood up from his seat and glared and pointed a finger at me. It was a funny sight to see. I pursed my lips to keep me from laughing and looked up at him innocently.

"What?" I smirked at how he was shooting daggers at me.

"I really don't like you right now." He snapped through gritted teeth. I smirked and bit my lip.