Chapter 15

Krisitine's P.O.V

"Ready for round 10 Sean, or nah?" I smirked.

"Oh god, how are you doing this Kristine? What did you eat for breakfast to cause you to be so energetic?" He panted and suddenly collapsed in the ball pit.

"I ate a bowl of cereal with pepsi." I casually answered. I walked over to the other side of the ball pit and sat criss crossed next to Sean.

"Kristine, you're full of surprises." Sean murmured looking up the ceiling with his right hand on the back of his head and his left on his stomach. I sat there silently lost in my thoughts trying to decipher what he just said. Before I could even find the right words to reply to Sean with, he looked straight into my eyes and extended out his right arm motioning me to come and lay next to him. I sighed and layed next to them. A few minutes past in a comfortable silence, until a thought rammed into my mind.

"What time is it?" I asked suddenly. I heard him sigh and felt him move.

"About 2:30... shit." My eyes widened and I immediately got up and ran out of the ball pit as fast as I can, which was a little hard considering plastic balls were everywhere and that you can keep slipping if you don't be careful.

"I can't believe we've been here for 2 hours!" I yelled as I finally got out. I may have tripped and fell a few times which caused Sean to break into a fit of giggles. I arched an eyebrow and smirked. He cleared his throat and made his girly giggles sound deeper. I rolled my eyes and put my shoes back on. I threw Sean his shoes, which he caught, as he finally made it out.

"Took you long enough." I mumbled as we ran out, him locking the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Come one, let's go!" He grabbed my hand and started running to the direction of the shop. I few more steps later, we finally made it to the doors. He quickly opened the door and bowed.

"My lady." He gave me a cheeky smile as I walked through.

"Why thank you, good sir." I curtsied and walked to the 'employee's only' room. I heard him chuckle and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I gave him 'the look' and he immediately took it off. I smirked and opened the door into the break room to see Alex, Freddie and Evangeline huddled up around something.

Sean and I took a few steps toward Ale , Freddie, and Evangeline to see what the hell they were up to. I wasn't surprised when I found out that they were pranking Marcel over face time.

"Look Mario, or what ever the hell your name is, you've got the wrong number. That Evangeline girl probably changed her number and sorry to tell you that you might not be able to contact her ever ag-"

"E- E-Evangeline this b-better not be a p-p-prank." Marcel stuttered, cutting off Alex.

"Mario," Alex sighed in aggravation, "how many times do I have to tell you that you've got the wrong nu-"

"For your information my name is Marcel. Not Mario." He corrected, once again cutting Alex off. Wow, this guy deserves an award for keeping a straight face. I looked over at Evangeline's, Sean's and Freddie's faces were all bright red like a fresh picked tomato trying to hold in their laughter.

"I want to speak to Evangeline." Marcel demanded while Alex snorted. That's attractive, I thought with a grimace. Before Alex could reply, we heard a second voice. A velvety British accented voice.

"Marcel, give it a break. You probably got the wrong num-"

"Zayn, sir," What is it with Marcel cutting people off? I mean, seriously! "I'm sure I've got the right number. I have a strong feeling this is a pra-" RIIIIIIIIING