Chapter 5- Taxi Ride

Kristine's P.O.V

I've already placed all of our bags in the trunk of the yellow cab. Now, I'm sitting here impatiently in the backseat waiting for Evangeline's slow-ass to get over here. If she doesn't get her ass here on a count of three I'll fuckin'-

My thoughts were interrupted when the door suddenly opened and revealed Evangeline with her tomato looking face, smiling like an idiot.

"Well, don't just stand there smiling. Get in the fuckin' cab." I said completely ticked off by her late presence.

Evangeline just shrugged and got into the cab without saying another word and closed the car door slowly. The car turned on and started driving. She looked to the right of her window and seemed like she was in very deep thought... She's so weird.

A few seconds ago she was smiling and crimson red, now she's quiet and in deep thought .. the fuck is going through her damn mind?

Think Kristine, think.

"Is everything all right back there?" asked the cab driver half-heartedly.

Evangeline and I shook our heads in response.

"Aye..." I looked at his drivers license in the front, "Larry, South 22nd street please and thanks by the way." I said excitedly, remembering the fact that Evangeline and I are going to get our own apartment!

Omg! I totally forgot about Evangeline's bathroom friend, well now I remember...  Time to piss her off.

"Pssssst Evangeline!!" I whisper-yelled. She slowly turned her head towards me, I tried to hide the smirk from my face, "...So, did you and your bathroom friend fu- Holy shit!!" I screamed as my head banged into the cabs' pay window.

"Jesus Christ Larry! You could've killed us all! Damn you, Dick face!". I lightly touched my temple to see if it was bleeding. Nothing... Then the sobbing came. Wait... WHAT!?!? I looked up to see Larry wailing in the front. I bit my lip hard to stop my laughing, but then stopped as I just remembered what happened.

"Larry don't you dare cry on me now you asshole. Next time I need a cab driver I ain't putting my life in your hands." I pointed accusingly at him.

"Kristine calm down, you can't blame Larry. He just stepped on the breaks to prevent us from crashing." Evangeline scolded me. Well...

 "And no I did not 'do it' with my bathroom friend, he gave me his phone number... Also, you should've put your seat-belt on." I rolled my eyes and tried taking out the seat belt. WHY WONT IT COME OUT! 

"Are you okay, Larry?" I heard her ask. Why can't I put my seat-belt on!?!? Stupid safety reasons, making put something on.... DAMN YOU, SEAT-BELT!!!! I felt Evangeline's eyes on me. Next thing I know, there was a hand putting the seat-belt of hell in the buckle thing.

"Your welcome." She said smugly, looking back at Larry who was trying to calm his breathing down.

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered, waving my hand dismissively. I sighed and looked out the window. There were lots of buildings with different colors and graffiti. I cringed at the sight of an old wrinkly man wearing nothing but speedo's. Gross.

"It's alright, Larry. We're fine, aren't we. You can start driving, the car is out of the way now. We're almost half way there.." I heard Evangeline say soothingly. I heard him sniffle as he started to put the car back on drive.

"FINALLY!" I said dramatically, throwing my hands in the air. I heard Larry huff in annoyance. Jackass.

"Aye Evangeline, do me a favor and wake me up when we get to the apartment while I get a little rest. Also, Larry, I swear to god if I wake up and I see Evangeline and I's bodies in the hospital because of your grandma driving, I will haunt your ass down and you'll-" I was interrupted when Evangeline lightly chocked me with the seat belt strap.

The moment she let go, I got in a comfortable position and fell asleep.

30 minutes later in complete bliss, we finally made it to our apartment without getting killed! YAY!

After we stopped in front of the building, I opened the door and flung myself out. The only problem was, was that the leather snake was still buckled in. I'm pretty sure it left a red mark under my neck. And it hurt like Hell!

"Take your seat belt off next time, dumb ass" I heard Evangeline say as Larry snickered quietly. I grunted in response and took it off quickly and stepped outside. I took another once over at the building before sprinting to the doors, leaving my bags to Larry and Evangeline to carry for me. My Slaves! Ehehehe, i'm so evil. I came up with another evil plot...

"EVANGELINE YOU'RE PAYING!! AHAHAHAHAHA- oof!!" I felt a shooting pain from my butt as I crashed into the apartment door. I heard Evangeline and Larry full out laugh, sounding like walruses. I tuned them out and let myself crumple in pain. The laughing stopped as I heard the dragging of bags. I tilted my head to see Evangeline carrying all our bags and the cab speed off. Once she got to me, she dropped all of them and helped me up.

"Your so clumsy." She stated, a hint of a smile coming onto her face.

"I'm not clumsy," I denied, " The doors are bullies, chairs, tables and walls get in my way, and floors just hate me." I muttered and grabbed my 2 luggage's and carry-on from the floor and continued walking with my chin held high. I heard Evangeline sigh and saw her catch up to me while I somehow managed to keep the door open.

"Well, this is going to be fun." I said, as me and Evangeline stared in amazement at the wonders of our new apartment. And let me tell you. It. Was. Huge.

(A/N)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter everybody. Me and my friend have been lazy to write a full one, SORRY! BTW. Me(Evangeline) and my friend, Kristine, are both writing the story together. And yes, we put our names in the story.

Please COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE!!!!

~Kristine and Evangeline