Chapter 8- This Bitch is Weird!

Evangeline's POV

'I GOT THAT OFF-BLACK CADILLAC, MIDNIGHT DRIVE

I GOT THAT GAS PEDAL, LEANING BACK, TAKING MY TIME

I'M BLOWING THAT ROOF OFF, LETTING IN SKY, I SHINE, THE CITY NEVER LOOKED SO BRIGHT!'

I heard my alarm clock blare 'White Walls' by Macklemore from under my blankets. I groaned but got out of my comfortable haven of a bed and hit the 'stop' button on the alarm clock. My eyes were still closed when I was stumbling towards my door.

"Meh." I hit my head on the door by accident... Oops. I opened my door to see that Kristine's door was still closed. I sighed and opened her door to see her sleeping lump of a body. I smirked to myself and quietly made my way over to her sleeping figure.

"She looks so peaceful... I hate it." I whispered distastefully and carefully climbed onto her bed. I froze and held my breath as she moved in her sleep. She yawned and stretched, but didn't open her eyes. She's still asleep... I sighed in relief and stood on top of her bed, by her legs and put my hands on my hips.

"I'm gonna wake you up, Kristine." I warned quietly, "So don't say I didn't tell you." I smirked evilly, then put my plan in motion.

"7AM WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, GOTTA BE FRESH, GOTTA GO DOWNSTAIRS!" I continued to scream at the top of my lungs, jumping on her bed. She pulled her covers over her head but I pulled them away and threw them on the floor. I saw her shiver but who cares!

"IT'S FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GETTING DOWN ON FRI- AHHH!" I fell face first onto the carpet floor. I heard her chuckle and get up from bed.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, while she was helping me up. Awwww...

"I felt like it. Why'd you wake me up like that?" She crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at me.

"I said I was gonna wake you." I felt the corner of my lip twitch up slightly. I watched her face cloud with confusion.

"No you didn't." I gave her a blank look.

"Yes I did." I smirked and ran over to my room and locked my door shut. I giggled lightly and headed towards the shower.

As I finished my shower, I dried my hair and brushed it. It's now in it's original wavy form. I decided that I shouldn't wear make-up any more but decided to wear chap stick. I brushed my teeth and went towards my closet, with my towel around me.

  I wanted to go for a casual but stylish look. I dried my hair already so it was in its wavy state and combed it. I figured I wear some black jeans, a  white v- neck, and a black leather jacket with my black combat boots. I already put my bra and undies on so I just had to do the rest of the clothes. As I was putting my jeans on, I heard a paper crinkle in my front pocket. I took it out and stared at it for a while. I shrugged and put it on my desk and finished putting the rest of my clothes on.

"Are you ready, Kristine!?" I yelled through my door.

"No, not yet!"

"Okay, well hurry up. We gotta go to work at... 9!" I replied. It was only 8 o'clock, so we had sometime. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and looked around my room. My eyes took sight of the paper on my desk that I took out my pocket. I walked over to it and picked it up. I carefully unfolded it and saw numbers written on it. A phone number to be exact. Under the phone number was a name that I couldn't say, it looked like this person was in a rush. It looked like Mercel... That sounds very familiar...

"Hey Kristine!" I called, still looking at the piece of paper. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Kristine all dressed up, in her casual grey zip-up hoodie, jeans and converse.