Chapter 21

Kristine's P.O.V

I sighed as I glanced at the clock hung up the wall next to the television on the far right. It was barely 10:30 am.

Zayn had already left a little over an hour ago to god knows where while Marcel went to go check up on Evangeline at the gym, leaving Niall and I the only ones left in Marcel's apartment. It was quite awkward considering the fact that I barely know Niall but it seems like I've known him forever. He was like me but in a guy form. We were still in the living room with Niall laying down on the floor with his right hand behind his head and his left resting on his stomach. I, on the other hand, was sitting Indian style beside him while I listened to him drone on and on about how scary Eevee was 2 hours ago when she was in rage mode.

"I still can't believe Eev-" I think I heard enough about how scary she was and chuckled how he was still talking about it.

"Would you stop talking about how she went Hulk on us?" I chuckled again as pink tint stained his pale cheeks.

 "I'm sorry, It's just-" Niall was cut off again but this time it was by the sound of his stomach demanding to be fed. We were quiet for a second before we both bursted into uncontrollable laughter that lasted for a good 2 minutes.

"Let's go get something to eat, big boy." I stood up and held out my hand for him to take, which he gladly took and headed to the room that stashes food. I glanced at the clock again to see that it's 10:42am. Time does fly by.

"How about some left over pancakes or... cereal?" Niall asked, smiling at me while rocking back and forth on his feet. I giggled at his actions which made him blush again.

"Cereal sounds appetizing." I answered, "It's simple and delicious. I don't want cold pancakes." He nodded in agreement and scowled at the left over pancakes that were still on the counter, grabbed two bowls and spoons from the cabinet and set them on the dining table.

"Would you care for some Cap'n Crunch," He held the box in his left hand, "Or Frosted Flakes?" He held it out with his right hand. He weighted them out and looked at me with a grin.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked smirking.

"And the winner for the best tasting cereal known to man, and is about to go into our starving stomachs is.... FROSTED FLAKES!" We both shouted at the same time, laughing at the end. Niall put Cap'n Crunch back in the pantry and sat down next to me at the table with the Frosted Flakes in his hand once he came back.

"Uh Niall, I think you've forgotten something." He gave me a confused look but blushed when I took the cereal from hin and opened the box.

"Oh, right... The milk." Niall got up and rushed over to the refrigerator and took the carton of milk out. He closed the fridge door and strutted over to me, with a smug smile plastered onto his face. I chuckled as he set down the milk and took out the cereal bag from the box and ripped it open. He then poured even amounts into each of our bowls with the milk after.

"The cereal is now... served." He bowed as he passed me a spoon. I took it from him with a smile on my face as he gave me a toothy grin when he straitened his posture. He sat down with the same grin and started shoveling cereal into his mouth.

~15 minutes later~

"I'm stuffed!" Niall exclaimed, leaning back on the chair with a hand rubbing his stomach. I pushed my bowl away and went into the same position he was in.

"Me, too." I mumbled and held up the box with an empty plastic bag crumpled in it.

"We literally finished the whole box of cereal... Is that healthy?" I asked with a somewhat surprised tone. Niall just shrugged and sat up straight.