Chapter 19

Niall's P.O.V

I checked the time and saw that it was 6:30am.

"Last night was the best night ever." I whispered to myself and stared at the ceiling.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Lets wrestle!" I hollered with my hands in the air. We just turned off the TV and talked for a while until I was bored and called for wrestling.

"Hell yeah!" Kristine shouted and fist pumped. We both highfived and looked at Marcel and Eevee. Marcel just shook his head while Eevee just looked at us, amused.

"Wrestling is too violent, it can lead to severe injuries." Marcel lectured. I rolled my eyes while Kristine frowned.

'Typical Marcel.' I thought, grimacing.

"How about Marcel and I be the referees?" Chirped Eevee.

"Huh?" Marcel gave her a surprised look.

"C'mon it'll be fu-" Kristine and I cut Eevee off with a tight bear hug.

"You're the best." Kristine and I whispered in Eevee's ear.

"I know." She giggled and hugged us back. I just love her hugs! 

"Are you two ready for round 1?" Eevee quirked up an eyebrow as we both let go.

"More than ready! Now let's get this thing started!" Kristine smirked at her and gave me an evil grin. I gulped a little and scooted away just a bit.

"I'll be right back!" Marcel stood up and stretched, "I'm going to go upstairs and get the first aid kit just in case one of you gets hurt." Marcel added and rushed upstairs and heard a slight bang at the top of the stairs.

"I'm okay!" Marcel assured, making all of us chuckle slightly at his clumsiness.

~2 minute later~

"I'm back with the first aid kit." Marcel happily confirmed, raising it up over his head like he had just won a first place trophy. I heard Eevee giggle as she  patted the spot next to her. Marcel happily obliged and walked over and sat down with a huge grin on his face.

"Okay, settle down now children." Eevee laughed laughed slightly as me and Kristine poured.

"Before we start I want to announce some rules." She gave Kristine a pointed look,h which she just rolled her eyes at. I felt Marcel's burning stare on the side of my head and rolled my eyes, too.

"I want a good clean fight. No punching nor kicking, just tackling and pinning each other down." Eevee ordered and pointed to the two of us.

"And don't go ape shit Kristine." Eevee warned her with glare. Oh fuck, what have I gotten myself into!? I barely know my wrestling opponent and what she's capable of doing! And what the hell does Eevee mean by, 'Don't go ape shit Kristine.'. Regret was clear in my mind, distracting me of the oncoming wrestling match. I shook my head from all the  'What if's' and continued looking at Eevee.

She smiled at Marcel who just smiled back and blushed. I smirked at him and continued to look at Eevee, waiting for her to signal us when to start.

"Round 1, BEGIN!" Eevee shouted and before I knew it I was already tackled down by Kristine. My back hit the fluffy rug and my hands were pinned above my head as Kristine straddled my waist.

"Is that all you've got Niall? Just tap out." She smirked down at me smugly and glanced up at Eevee. I felt her grip loosen, making me smirk as well.

"Do a count dow-" I cut her off and flipped her over so now I was on top of her.

"Is that all you've got Kristine? Just tap out." My smirked widened as Eevee counted down.