Chapter 13- Knowing One Another

Kristine's POV

It's been almost an hour and all I saw was Evangeline and Alex talking. I groaned and walked over to them.

"Get to work you two." I said annoyed. They both looked at me and Alex excused himself to work at the other end of the counter.

"But I am working, see?" She said scanning the price tag on the pink Chanel handbag.

"And you're probably just jealous because Alex and Freddie were talking to me." She whispered. I rolled my eyes and whispered back because I caught Alex and Freddie eyeing us.

"Whatever you say, nerd. Just don't be surprised when you find out Alex and Freddie turn out to be gay!" I whispered-yelled. She just turned and gave me a blank look and went back to scanning the items of the customers.

~~~A few hours later~~~

It was now 12:30pm and it was time for Eve and I to take over Anna and Aubrey's shift while they took their 45 minute break.

"C'mon Eve." I sighed, walking out from behind the counter onto the main floor, leaving Alex and Justin behind to work the last two open registers.

"I'm gonna tell Alex that i'll be working with Freddie." She smiled. Oh how I do wish I could slap that smile off her face.

"What about me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her. She shrugged and looked around.

"You can work with... Sean." She pointed to the shoe section where Sean was talking to an elderly lady.

"B-but..." My lower lip was quivering and I put on my best puppy dog look. She rolled her eyes at me and took a hold of my shoulders and gently shook me.

"Get to know your co-workers. I'm doing the same." She said softly. I sighed but nodded, and stomped over to Sean.

"Behave." I heard Eve demand. I scoffed and glanced at her.

"No promises!" I called over my shoulder, continuing walking to him.

"Wassup." I bumped my chest twice and did a peace sign. He just looked at me and smirked.

"Sup." I gave him a blank look.

"I asked you first." He rolled his eyes but smiled anyway.

"The sky, that's what's up." He answered. I rose my eyebrow at him.

"Really?" He nodded, giving me a confused look. I looked up and saw the ceiling. "That doesn't look like the sky to me." I sassed, pointing at it. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, okay... So, how's it going?" He asked, suddenly acting nervous around me. I smirked and put my hands on my hips and lent on my right side, giving him a once over.

"Nothing much... Just standing next to a real cute guy." I winked at him. Sean bit his bottom lip sexily and winked at me in return. I giggled and shuffled towards him a little.

"So... whatcha doin'?" I asked Sean awkwardly.

"Talking to a beautif-"

"Uhm, hi, excuse me can you please point to where the perfumes are?" Interrupted a blonde lady who looked like she was in her late 30's.

"It's right ov-"

"They're right next to the handbags, ma'am." I said cutting him off to point where the handbags were located.

"Thanks." She glared at me. I'm assuming this bitch wanted to flirt with Sean. So in return I gave her a fake smile and scratched my eyebrow with my middle finger at her. I smirked as she gaped at me and stomped off to the fragrance part of the store. I chuckled and turned back towards him. He bit his lip and looked me up and down for what seemed like centuries, then finally he broke the silence between us.