Chapter 2- Leaving Home

Kristine's P.O.V

"Are you guys all done laughing now?" I asked completely pissed off. They all nod in response.

"Oh, and Tyler," I said looking him straight in the eye, "I don't know how much you got on tape, but you better delete that video of Evangeline and I slapping each other or else... "

"Or else what ?" Tyler asked with a smirk forming on his face.

"Or else I'll fucken-" DING DONG!!!

Saved by the fucken bell...

"I'll get it!!!" Andrew yelled and quickly stood up to open the door, since he was the closest one.

"Oh hey Kylie, come on in." he greeted with his charming smile that would make any girl melt. Before Kylie could even step inside, I've already attacked her with a tight-ass bear hug.

"Kylie!" I shouted, "I'm going to miss you most of all! I love you so much! You're the most amazingest, most stunning, and most nicest big sister in this FUCKEN UNIVERSE!!" I sobbed onto her shoulder because I'm really going to miss her soooo muchhhh. I'm pretty sure my make-up smudged on her shirt. Oops.

Kylie is 21 years old and 2 inches taller than me, so that makes her 5'8. She has mesmerizing hazel eyes that complements her dark brown shoulder-length hair with natural caramel highlights. Her body was curvy that made all of Evangeline's brothers go hard in the southern region. Gross

After a few minutes of sobbing onto her now mascara smudged shirt, I broke away from the embrace and wiped off a few tears that were streaming down my face and looked straight into her hazel eyes and sniffed.

"Kylie? How come mom and dad still haven't given me a call to say their goodbyes before I take my flight to New York?" I asked weakly. She shrugged and sighed.

"Well, mom and dad had to go on a business trip to Italy to fix up some problems." I didn't say anything, I just nodded in response.

"Well, now that the family reunion has finished, i'm hungry. I've heard that airplane food sucks ass." We all gave Eric a look.

"What?" we all just shook our heads.

"Sooooo..." we snapped our heads back to Kylie, "What are we going to do while we wait? I mean, your bags are in the car." They better be or I'll beat someone's ass if it isn't...

I heard Kylie giggle next to me.

"What?" She giggled more then said, "You said that out loud, Hun." Oh...

"When is your flight?" I expected Evangeline to answer, but she didn't, she was looking at me. I remembered our flight leaves at 5, and it takes a half an hour to get there. I sighed then checked my phone. I think my eyes were about to fall out of my head! It's 4:35!!!

"IT'S 4:35!!!!!" Evangeline's eyes went wide and she sprinted out the front door.

"HURRY UP!!! OUR FLIGHT LEAVES AT 5:00!! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! WE GONNA BE LATE!" She screamed.

 I guess everyone got the memo and headed out the door in a flash. We had to take 3 cars because Kylie's car had all our bags in them. Me and Evangeline got into a random car in the driveway and expected it to be her mom's Kia Sorento, but it was Tyler's navy blue pick-up truck. We tried to escape but the car was already moving

"Hurry up Tyler!" I shouted. I checked the time again and its 4:47.

"CALM YOUR TITS! WE'RE ALMOST THERE, WOMAN!" I heard Evangeline snicker right next to me, so I slapped her arm hard and gave her a glare. She just smiled in return.

"HERE!!!" I got out of the car just in time to see Kylie in front of the doors with our bags. I saw Evangeline's parents yelling and sprinting to the doors with Eric, Andrew and Emmie following close behind. Tyler pushed us forward a bit to make us start running.

"Took you long enough." Is what I heard when we got to the doors. I think it was Mr. Carter.

"At least we're here!" I shouted to no one in particular. I grabbed my bags and Evangeline grabbed hers. We both ran to the security thingy and did the stuff they wanted us to do with our bags. When we were finished with that, we all sprinted to our right terminal and waited, me noticing we had 10 minutes to spare.

"Well I guess this is goodbye..." mumbled Kylie. I ran towards her and gave her the biggest bear hug.

"This is not goodbye! This is simply a 'See you Later'." I chuckled at Evangeline who was hugging Kylie also.

"GROUP HUG!" I shouted, then felt all warm and loved by the people around us who were like my second family. We stood there for the rest of the wait then we heard the intercom announce that our plane was loading. Me and Evangeline grabbed our carry-ons and said our good-byes. I hugged Kylie once again let a few tears slip.

"Don't cry, baby-girl." She said wiping a few tears away. I didn't trust my voice at the moment, so I just nodded.

"See you later." I heard Evangeline say. I looked up to see her family hugging her. I smiled weakly at her when she looked up.

"We'll call you when we land. Promise." Evangeline announced, but was only looking at Andrew with a broken expression.

"Hurry up, we don't want you two to miss your flight, now do we?" We both nodded at Andrew who looked like he was about to breakdown. We both grabbed our bags and walked towards the gate. We looked back and waved to the family that were still shedding tears. They waved back in return and we turned around to the start of our new lives.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was a short ass Chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it. :)