Chapter 3- Truth or Dare

Evangeline's POV

After me and Kristine found our seats we started talking. When the seat belt light came on, the plane started to move. After the plane was in the air, the seat belt light turned off.

"I'm borreeddd!" I felt something heavy hit my right side and looked over at Kristine, who was now laying her head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and sighed before pushing her head away from me. I got up from my seat to get my bag from the carry-on compartment. Once I got it, I took out my Percy Jackson Series. I put my bag back in the bag compartment and gave her the books and sat back in my seat. She looked at it, then at me, the books, at me, back at the books then at me with a grimace.

"What do you want me to do with these 'used to be trees'?"  She held them out for me to take. I sighed heavily through my nose and looked at her.

"You can read them." I said pushing the books back towards her. She just stared at it like it was a moldy piece of meat.

"Can we do something else?" I rolled my eyes but nodded. She smiled at me then put the books on my lap. I sighed again and got up to put it back in my bag. Once the deed was done, I sat back down and looked at Kristine.

"What do you want to do, Kristine?" she furrowed her eye brows and started thinking. After a while, you could actually hear the light bulb flash on in her head. I stared at her, waiting to hear her idea.

"We can play truth or dare." That wasn't such a bad idea, so I nodded. She smiled and got comfortable in her seat. By now, we were only halfway to New York.

"I'll go first..." I rolled my eyes and got comfortable, also. "Evangeline, truth or dare?"

I pretended to stroke my imaginary beard. This sent her into a fit of giggles. "Mmmmm... Truth." She rolled her eyes.

"Pussy..." I heard her mumble. I gasped dramatically and hit her arm playfully. She stuck her tongue out in response.

"Are you a virgin? If you're not, who did you have sex with?" I widened my eyes at the girl that was smirking at me.

"What?!?! Wh-what kind of question is that!?!?" I whisper yelled furiously. Her smirk grew bigger, "That's private, Kristine! That's like asking someone if they master bate in front of their parents!" I was breathing heavily right now but took a deep breath and sighed, "And, yes Kristine, I am a virgin." Her smirk turned into an evil smile. I looked at her confused for a while, then realized what I just said. I heard snickering behind us. I looked behind my chair to find 3 dudes in there late teens, red in the face.

"Were you listening the whole time?!?!" again I whisper yelled. One of them took deep breathes and nodded. I bet my face looked like a tomato. I sat back down in my seat to hear Kristine breathing out giggles.

"You think that's funny, huh? Well it's my turn now. Kristine, truth or dare?" I said through clenched teeth. She stopped breathing and her color drained from her face. It was my turn to smirk.

"Uhhhhh... dare?" That sounded more like a question, but I didn't care. I didn't care what the consequences were, but there was only one word in my mind. REVENGE. I looked around and something caught my eye. I grinned evilly and turned back to Kristine and motioned for her to come towards me, so I can whisper my dare to her privately. When I finished telling her, she looked at me in pure horror. Take that, Bitch.

"I'm not doing that." I looked at her blankly and pointed to the old man that was sitting a few chairs ahead of us.

"DO. IT." I said through gritted teeth. She looked taken back by my seriousness and nodded. I smiled innocently at her when she stood up and watched her intently so she wouldn't chicken out. She walked over to the old man who was reading a book and stood in front of him. When the old man looked up, I took out my phone and started recording.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?!" Kristine yelled. That caught everyone's attention. *insert evil laugh*

"Excuse me, miss?" said the old man. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE WHEN I HAD LITTLE JOHNNY! EVERY TIME HE SAYS 'Where's dada', I TELL HIM THAT HE'S BUSY! IT HURTS NOT KNOWING WHERE HIS DAD IS!!" I was having trouble holding my phone because my hand was shaking of laughter. I was breathing deep breathes to calm myself down. The old man looked surprised, and suddenly looked around. When he saw me, his lips twitched up a little bit then turned around facing Kristine again. Right now, she was shedding fake tears.

"I left you because every time we had sex you would scream a different guys' name!" I put my free hand over my mouth from the laugh that was about to escape. Kristine's eyes met mine and they had a hint of amusement in them. Then I realized she still had her Superman clothes on... Shit is going down!

"Like you're any different! You screamed 'Brenda' the first time we had sex! Every time I mention the name, you pretend not to hear or just ignore me and walk away!" I can tell that Kristine was trying really hard not to laugh.

"Honey, listen to-" the old man was interrupted by Kristine.

"NO! It's your turn to listen to me! I hope your happy with the slut 'Brenda'. Have fun living a life with her. Oh, by the way, I did scream another guys name. He was bigger than you. Goodbye now, fugly." she held her chin up high and sashayed towards me. I stopped recording and hid my phone. When she took her seat the entire plane was silent. I coughed awkwardly and looked at Kristine. I took my phone back out to text her something, even though we were right next to each other. I wouldn't want anybody listening to our conversation.

E: Well... that was interesting! XD

I looked over at Kristine who took her phone out and read my text. She sent me a glare and typed something furiously. I thought she was going to break her phone. My phone buzzed signalling me that I had a text.

K: Yeah, no thanks to you! Everyone on this plane probably thinks i'm a slut sleeping with older men!!!

I chuckled nervously.

E: Karma's a bitch, ain't it... I got it on camera!

I felt Kristine's stare burn holes through my head.

K: Fuck you

E: You still love me :P

K: I love watching you suffer from unbearable pain >:)

E: Well that hurts. That hurts right in the heart. Did you hear that crack? That was the sound of my heart breaking. TT.TT

K: As long as your in pain i'm happy :)

E: My hearts dead cuz of you :(

K: I just realized i don't care and won't tomorrow :)

E: You do remember i got your 'little' performance recorded! Hello one hit wonder! XD

K: You suck

E: You swallow

K: Grrrr... what i cant believe is that the flight attendants were just watching.

I stifled a giggle and heard Kristine huff in annoyance. I smirked at my handy work and turned my attention back to my phone.

E: You were in the heat of the moment. They wouldn't have thought to break it up. It was to hilarious to handle!! ;D

She punched my arm and glared daggers at me. Oh well, she'll get over it.

"We will be landing in New York in the next 2 hours." Wow, time flies by fast. (No pun intended.)