Vampire Vixx chapter 25 Return to Malaysia...

The next morning Adi, Lilli, Di and Yulia carried down the luggages with the help of the boys.

"So where's Sufiani-ssi?" N asked the girls.

"She's still in her room..." Lilli replied.

Leo remained silent and decided to go upstairs to see what she's been up to. Sufiani was quite moody because she did not slept well because she had been crying the whole night alone, Leo goes in to her room and started to help out.

"... Oppa..." she called him in her pouting tone.

Leo looked into her big crystal eyes.

"Miahne princess..." he cut her off by hugging her.

"I don't want to leave..." she replied while tearing up.

"Me too... I don't want you to leave either..." Leo gulped up his tears.

Sufiani was crying non-stop for a moment leaning onto Leo's chest; Leo then gently cups Sufiani's red cheeks in his hands.

"I promise to visit you..." said Leo while wiping her tears with his thumbs.

"I'm going to miss you the most..." she pouted at him.

"I know you will..." he replied with a soft smile.

"Bye Leo-oppa". she bidded farewell.

"Bye take care... and stay healthy..." he replied adn gave her a soft kiss on her cheek that was super close to her rosy lips causing her to blush.

"Sufiani-yahhhh! Are you aredy now!!! It's time to go now!!" Lilli shouted across the house.

"I got to go now..." said Sufiani, picked her luggage, went to the door and turned to Leo with a innocent smile "Thanks for everything and saranghaeyo oppa".

Leo was frozen to hear her words and rushed to hug her.

"I love you too princess..." he said and then he let her go.

"Yah! everyone is waiting noona". said Hyuk.

She then hugged Hyuk and Ken.

"Leo-oppa, Hongbin-oppa, N-oppa and Ravi-oppa please take good care of my Hyukkie and Kenny they're my treasured family". she said to them.

"Nae... we will". said a confident N.

"Don't worry about them, they're in safe hands princess". said Ravi.

"I'll make sure I'll feed them food". said Hongbin with his charming dimple smile.

Di came in and hugged Hongbin causing everyone to blush.

"Kamsahamnida Binnie-oppa... for everything... please take care of my weird brother and my little cousin for me". she smiled causing Hongbin to blush so hard.

"S-sure ...no problem, I will do that..." he said between stutters.

"Okay we should go now". said Di, grabbed Sufiani's hand, grabbed the luggages and headed to the door.

"Di-yaah! Sufiani-yaah! What ever happens in Malaysia please let us know". Hongbin shouted across the house.

"Nae we will..." Di replied to him.

The girls waved at Hongbin, Ravi, Leo, Hyuk and Ken that was standing at the door entrance of the mansion while N puts in the luggages in the car and the girls went inside of it and N drove them to the airport.

The boys went inside the mansion and Leo deeply sighed.

"I just hope they're safe, now that Yeoshin is on the loose to go after the princess..." said Leo with is eyes looking at the floor as if he was about to cry.