Vampire Vixx chapter 60 Surprise...

Hyuk decided to ignore his girlfriend for a while, so he could plan on the hell he's going to propose to her. The girls were in the new library which is now located next to the lounge room reading books.

"Don't you think Hyukkie is acting weird lately?" Sandy asked.

"What do you mean by weird?" Sufiani asked she finishes reading Rosario+Vampire Season II volume 2.

"Well he has been ignoring me lately". Sandy replied.

"Oh he might be busy". Lilli replied.

"But busy with what?" Sandy asked as she rose a brow.

"Like job searching, you do know he's no longer a child any more so clearly he's thinking about his future". Lilli explained.

"Oh okay then if he's looking for a job so am I". Sandy replied cheerfully as she skipped towards the door happily.

As Sandy left Sufiani and Candy deeply sighed as they felt relieved that they even had to lie to Sandy.

"That was so close this, we were this much to think over a lie". said Candy.

"Yeah I think we should tell the others". Sufiani suggested.

"You think so?" Candy asked her worriedly.

Sufiani simply just nods her head and Candy suddenly turns towards the rest of the girls and just simply sighed.

"I have something to tell you and promise me you won't say a word to Sandy about this". Candy spoke up.

Meanwhile, Hyuk was at a hotel talking to the manager.

"Listen hyung I really need a job, so I can save up for my future with Sandy". Hyuk pouted.

"Fine... come by tomorrow at 7 am and don't be late because I might change my mind". Wonho replied firmly.

"Thanks hyung!" Hyuk exclaimed as he attacked Wonho with a tight hug.

"Okay okay you can let of me before you suffocate me". Wonho replied while trying to get loose, so he could breathe.

"Oh mian and thanks again... See you tomorrow then". Hyuk smiled cheekily as he waved at Wonho.

"Aish this brat is getting stronger just like the other brat Jungkook... aish". Wonho huffed all frustrated.

As Hyuk left the hotel and went to a fast food restaurant.

"Hey Suwoong-ah". he greeted cheerfully at his friend.

"Ooooh hey man how's it going!" Suwoong launches a bromance hug.

"Yah! Suwoong! Get off him now! Are you trying to embarrass us all!" Sunwoo grabbed hold of Suwoong by the back of collar of his shirt.

"~Yaaaah hyung~ ~I was only hugging my chingu~" Suwoong cutely whined like a child.

"Hey Hyukkie :D Long time no see n_n". Sunwoo greeted.

"Yeah it has been a while hyung". Hyuk politely replied.

"So what brings you here Hyukkie-ah?" Suwoong asked.

"What kind of question is that child he is obviously hungry T_T" Sunwoo sighed as he faced palmed himself.

"Actually I'm looking for a job". Hyuk replied as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hmmm... come by on Monday afternoon and have a talk with Onejunn-hyung". said Sunwoo.

"Okay hyung I'll come by then on Monday see ya!" Hyuk hugged Sunwoo and left the restaurant.

Hyuk then went to see Kris who is with Amber, Jackson, Min, Ravi, Suga, JB, Mark and Namjoon who chilling in the artificial park.