Vampire Vixx chapter 15 VIXX's past...

Sufiani and N headed home and after lunch she went to her library with the girls and Ken to read books and drink tea for the rest of the afternoon until Hongbin called everyone for dinner. After they had dinnered everyone decided to go upstairs to Sufiani's room and play some home games except Leo, N, Ravi and Hongbin that stayed downstairs in the launch room staring at different directions.

*FLASHBACK TO THE YEAR 2012*

"YAH!! Ken, you're doing the steps all wrong again!!!!" N scolded Ken.

"Miahne N please don't hit me". Ken hides behind Seo In-guk.

Seo In-guk chuckles.

"Ken-ssi... you sure are something". he said to Ken while chuckling.

"Ani... I'm just afraid that N-hyung might bully me again". said Ken.

"AISH!!! YAH Ken-ssi! WHO'S THE BULLY?! Come back here we have to rehearse the dance routine all over again". said N.

"What!!! Oh, C'mon that's not fair". Ken pouted.

The rest of the boys laughed at Ken except N.

"Aigoo Ken sure is a weird boy". said Seo In-guk.

N grabs Ken by the back of his shirt and dragged him back to the rehearsal room space (Lol Ken's pouted face and stretching out his both of his arms to Seo In-guk to save him from N's rough actions).

"Okay from now on every time Ken makes a mistake we have to do the dance all over again". said N.

The boys exclaimed except Leo who was sitting on the couch with his phone and chatting to his friends on WhatsApp.

"Oh c'mon hyung don't you think that's a bit much?" Hongbin asked N.

"Huh? What do you mean by a bit much...? He needs it, I'll train all of you kids to be best group that the whole world will love us and..." said N.

While N was explaining why Ken needs more scolding from everyone the boys were laughing their heads off seeing on how Ken was acting silly. N looked at Ken.

"YAH! Ken what are you doing?!" N yelled at Ken.

"Doing the chicken dance". Ken replied to N.

Making the rest of the boys to laugh even more and N glared them and since they were intimidated with his harsh actions they stopped laughing and looked away.

"You guys will be soon under my control!" N exclaimed.

The boys rehearsed their debut song 'Superhero' day and night, during that N would pester Leo by hugging him all the time in which Leo finds it a bit annoying, but he can't do anything to prevent it.

"Ooh Leo, you look so handsome today... OMO you have abs!!" N exclaimed to Leo.

".........." Leo looked at N and then he quietly walked away.

N quickly hug grabs Leo which made poor old Leo to sigh.

"When is he going to leave me alone?" Leo thought to himself.

The boys then came back to the rehearsal room with some food and snacks in their hands.

"YAH! Who told you guys to get food?" N asked them.

"The boss told us to bring food here". Ravi replied.

"REALLY?!" N exclaimed.

"Nae really hyung, have a look it's all chicken!" Ken exclaimed happily.

"AISH!!! Only chicken?" N asked.

"Nae just deal with it". said Hongbin.

"So just chicken? Is it a trade for our group?" N continued to ask.