Vampire Vixx chapter 42 Wedding...

The next day everyone was waking up doing their morning routine while Hongbin & Di were in the kitchen doing the breakfast.

"are you okay?" Hongbin asked Di.

"Huh? Ah nae haha". Di replied nervously.

Hongbin pecked her forehead gently.

"Don't worry too much about it, everything is gonna just be fine". said Hongbin.

"Nae oppa". Di replied.

He then ruffled her hair due to her overload of cuteness and leans in closer to her face with a smirk.

"There are times that I find it hard to control myself when you're like this". said Hongbin.

"~Oppp~ Hajima it's embarrassing~". Di whined playfully.

"God you're sooooo beautiful and it's driving me crazy that I want to eat you". Hongbin replied sexily making Di's cheeks to burn up quickly.

"Omo oppa..." Di couldn't word out the words because she felt hard to breath and she is fanning herself all thanks to Hongbin.

Hongbin chuckled and kissed her forehead , they they finished making breakfast and called everyone for breakfast. As they all finished the food Hongbin & Di stood up while holding hands.

"Ummmm guys I have something to tell you all". Hongbin spoke up making everyone on the table to turn towards the couple.

"Wait are you guys... dating?" Ken nearly choked on his bread.

"Well more than that to be honest". Hongbin scratched the back of his neck.

N and Leo raised a brow at them in wanting to know more what Hongbin was about to say.

"Youngji and I are getting married in a month". Hongbin finally said it and everyone was shocked and at the same time confused.

"Whose Youngji?" Lilli asked confusedly.

Di stepped forward shyly making everyone gasp.

"I am Youngji". Di replied to Lilli's question.

"Omo so you're finally awake Youngji". said Sufiani with a gentle smile.

"Ah nae..." Di laughed nervously while she felt her whole body was sweating.

Everyone eyes all turned to Sufiani giving her a 'What do you mean finally awake?!' Look.

"Wait a minute... Noona you knew?!" Hyuk exclaimed in shocked.

"Ah nae... mian dad told me to keep it secret until the time is right". Sufiani explained.

"Appa knew about this too?!" Yulia exclaimed in shock.

"Nae he told me the whole story about Youngji's past story and what really happened at the time". Sufiani explained a little bit more.

Everyone all nodded and Leo stood up went towards Hongbin & Di and gave them a hug.

"Congratulations to the two of you... I knew you had in you". Leo smirked.

N looked at Leo as if he was hiding something from the group.

"Yah Leo-ah is there we should know about?" N asked Leo.

"Ah nae... Hongbin told me about his love of his life back in the days when we were trainees in the reality show of MyDol". said Leo.

"Eeeeeeeh?!" N exclaimed with his widened eyes.

"Mian but I made a promise to Beanie that wouldn't tell anybody about it". said Leo.

"How come we don't know about this?!" N whined fabulously like a spoilt child.