Vampire Vixx chapter 32 A date at the zoo...

Laura and Jeff had no choice but to go to the zoo as a date and as they got there, they simply stared at the tickets then looked at each other and quickly looked away.

"Here we are..." Jeff deeply sighed.

Laura just simply nodded still looking the other way so that Jeff could not see her red cheeks.

"Let's go in" said Jeff.

"Is it okay with you that we're on a date?" she asked Jeff all shy.

"Sure it is, at it's not someone random so it's a good thing". said Jeff.

"I guess you're right". she replied while kicking a small pebble.

Jeff then grab her hand making her flinch in shock that he would hold her hand.

"Jeff... Y-you're h-holding my h-hand..." she stuttered.

"Hmmm... Oh, well I guess it my hand automatically did it, so we won't get lost and since we're on a date, I said to myself why not hold little Laura's hand". he said with his smile.

While they looked at the animals, Jeff suddenly felt a sea wave of girls staring at him with big eyes and squealed when they saw him turn around.

"OMG! Who is this hottie?" One girl asked.

"~Kyaa~ he looks like a model". said another girl.

"Look at his smile!!! He's an angel sent from heaven!" Another girl exclaimed.

"Lord have mercy the thirst is so real I can't even!" shouted more girls in the crowd.

Jeff continued to hold Laura's hand while they were walking on the sunny day in the Lion's section, of course the girls felt a bit jealous of Laura, but they knew they were a bit late to try to hit on Jeff, as soon as Laura smiled the boys were all blushing the fact that they just witness an angel from heaven.

"Hey you there! You're a lucky man to have an angel by your side". said one of the guys who happen to be in a school trip.

Jeff smiled and then nodded to the young lad.

"An angel? What angel?" Laura asked all confused.

"They're talking about you". he replied.

"Eeeh! Me? An angel? No way I'm not an angel..." Laura replied back in shock.

"Well... I actually agree... as well... I think I'm here with the cutest angel sent from heaven". said Jeff while scratching his ear leaving Laura's cheeks to furiously burn up.

As the day came to a close Jeff looked at Laura and smiled.

"Let's go the main city and eat some ice cream in the parlour". he suddenly said still holding her hand.

"Okay". she replied with a grin.

As they were eating in the ice cream parlour a wild group of girls all surrounded outside with their cameras on.

"Why are these girls here?" she asked Jeff all worried and uncomfortable.

"I have no idea to be honest". he replied all confused.

Laura turned around and looked at the glaring girls with their cameras.

"I think they're taking pictures of you..." she said turning to face Jeff.

"You think so? I think they're glaring at you". he replied.

As they finished off eating their ice cream, they decided to have a stroll in the park for a bit under the moonlight.