Vampire Vixx chapter 21 Di's past...

The next morning after that now Hongbin recovers all of his memories of his past life and he decided to tell Sufiani about it.

"OMO! Jinja?" she exclaimed and then she whispered.

"Nae". he replied.

"It's a good thing you were able to remember your past... but I'm worried about her now". she replied.

"Worried about what?" he asked her.

"Whenever a guy break her heart, she's usually scared of getting hurt". said Sufiani.

"That's understandable". Hongbin nodded his head.

"AISH! Ottoke!" she whispered to him.

"I don't know, you should of told me before to prevent this on happening". he said with a smile.

"I know... Miahne oppa I completely forgot to tell you before". she said bowing her head in guilt.

"Oh don't worry about it, it's not your fault". he patted her head.

Sufiani went to the garden to where the others are while Di is in the kitchen getting a mug from the cupboard, putting in a teabag in it and Hongbin has a chance to talk to her about what happened last night.

"Hmmm, Di-ssi?" he called to her softly.

"Yes oppa... what is it?" she replied to him all shy.

"About yesterday..." he started.

"Oh don't worry about it". she cut him off.

As she walked towards the kettle to boil up the water for her tea Hongbin suddenly hugs her.

"I wish I can take away any pain in your heart". he said while he was hugging her.

"I'm fine don't worry about it". she said to him.

"No I said something insensitive to you last night without even thinking". he replied while still not letting go of her.

Di turns to face Hongbin and cupped his cute cheeks.

"I said, don't worry about it it's not your fault". she said to convince him.

"Okay, but promise tell to me anything if you're having a problem?" he asks her.

"Sure it's a promise". she said smiling.

"Okay I'm going to do some food shopping right now, wanna come with me?" he said and asked her.

"No it's okay I have some stuff to sort out". she replied.

Hongbin leaves the house to go food shopping while Di is left in the kitchen on her own, to think about her past before.

*FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO*

Di was sitting in caferetia on her own staring at her phone feeling a bit worried on her face, then a young tall man came towards Di and hugs her.

"Hello my beautiful Dinar-ah". said the young man

"Oh Jackson-oppa, I felt soo lonely what took you soo long". she cutely pouted with a smile making him blush.

"Yeah sorry about that I had to stay behind because I got into a fight". he said to her.

"YAH how many times do I have to tell you not to get into fights?" she started to lecture him.

"I know I know... they started it because they want to steal you away from me". he pouted.

"Arasseo, arasseo... I love you". she cutely pinched his cheeks.