Chapter 2

Chresanto

_____________________

I was over Justice's house, cuddeling and kissing all over her. She was dying of laughter.

Justice - Babe stop!

Me - But I love you!

Justice - I love you too.

She pecked my lips and got off the couch.

Justice - So Roc i never asked you about your previous relationships.

I rolled my eyes and followed her in the kitchen.

Me - What about them?

Justice - What were they like? Name your last 3 and why you guys are over.

I sat at the kitchen stool.

Me - Megan, she was too dumb of a blonde. Wassiam, she was a gold digger, and Yn.

I signed and thought about Yn.

Me - Yn was my life, first love, and more. We even have a babygirl together.

She chocked on her watermelon.

Justice - Baby? Roc how come i never got the meet her?

Me - I havent even met her yet. But i seen her in pictures Jacob sent. She's beautiful, look just like me.

Justice - Aww! How old is she?

Me - Im guessing two. I broke up with Yn when she was pregnant with her.

Justice gasped

Me - What?

Justice - You cant leave a girl when she's pregnant! Your a deadbeat Roc I love you all but you need to take care of your baby.

Me - If i have to see Arionna i also have to see Yn, im not trying to see her just yet.

Justice - Well why not?

Me - I feel like, if i see Yn again im gonna have so many memories going trough my mind. Im gonna wanna fall in love again.

She nodded.

Justice - I understand Roc, but it's late so go home!

I kissed her cheek and left out the house.

I was about too walk off her porch when my phone rang.

Me ; Yo

? ; Sup KarateRocky

I chuckled and got in my car.

Me ; This must be Jacob Perez

Jacob ; You already know!

Me ; Was good bro

Jacob ; Where u at?

Me ; Leaving Justice house, why wassup?

Jacob ; Nothing but Yn came over earlier.

Me ; So?

Jacob ; So she misses you. Plus she wants you in Ari's life.

Me ; You dont know how bad i wanna be in Ari's life.

Jacob ; Then be in it!

I signed.

Me ; Look its not that easy

Jacob ; But it can be. Listen bro your a dad. You have to be more responsible. Remember 2 years back, when all you use to talk about is Yn and your baby? How you always mentioned how you couldnt wait for Ari to get on the Earth? Well she's finally here! Waiting for you too visit her. Chres i dont know if you realized this or not but Yn has been with you through thick and thin. She got kidnapped over you, she lost her bestfriend over you, even her personality. She loves you.