Chapter 12

Bre Pov

---------

I cant believe this, after 2 years. I was just a sideline? I laid in bed making tweets.

@My_Dollhouse : Fuck relationships...

@My_Dollhouse : Is this my consequence?

@My_Dollhouse : I wonder who she is .....

@My_Dollhouse : This just isnt adding up...

I stopped tweeting and signed. I slowly picked up a cookie from my dresser and ate it. I stared at the dresser, slowly got up and opened it . Inside was empty .. it was Diggy's drawer . I looked behind the tv and behind the headboard . Something told me to look under the bed , and I did .

It was a strange box, I opened it and saw nude pictures of Diggy and some girl, I saw old notes and letters, dildos, socks, size 3 panies, even a wedding ring . I felt tears stream down my cheeks. I read a letter .

Dear Love,

Hey babe. I miss you so much , when can you come see me again? This long distance relationship is killing me. You live more than 170 miles away ... I barely see you. I want you more and more each day. Bre give it up, but not like you. I need a million dollar p*ssy, you know? I got the nudes yo sent .. That new langerae you bought makes your tits sit up perfectly . I love it . Anyway, im still thinking about coming to live with you...How is Larry and your son Leonardo? He got big yet? Since his dad left .. I can replace him! Gotta go tho, Love you Desiree .

Sincerly,

Daniel .

Desiree ? Desiree who ? I cant believe this, after 2 whole years . I picked up a old cumbled up paper, it read :

Desire Tmyman

4 yarz ole

Mi nam is Desire Tmyman an im in 1st grad. My besfrnd iz Danel an i lik his har.

1st grade ? This bitch can spell . Desiree Twyman ? I looked at the nudes to try and see her face . She was darkskin and had braces, with loong weave . I called Yn , she knows best !

Yn - Hello ?

Me - Yn! Diggy left me ...

Yn - WHAT !

Me - Yeah, also he's been cheating on me .. with a chick named Desiree Twyman! I called because you basically know everyone, do you happen to know her?

Yn - .....................

Me - Hello ? Yn ?

Yn - Desiree Twyman you say ..

Me - Yup!

Yn - Call you later.

She hung up, she must know her.

Yn Pov

---------

The next day

I woke up and walked to the mini bathroom on the bus, I did my hygiene and put on some black sweats, a gray beater, and my grey Jordans. I put my blonde hair in a bun and walked by the chairs. Coach and the team was sitting on the chairs , Coach had a chart as the tean focused on it.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting in a chair by Wade.

Lebron looked at me and signed, "The bus just broke down so wefe searching for a hotel. Were just trying to find the right one." I smiled, a hotel? Awesome!