Chapter 7

Chresanto

Me and Ari are at the mall, I bought her alot of clothes from Children's Place and shoes from Kid's Footlocker.

"You hungry Ari?" I asked while she laid her head on my shoulder.

"No." She whispered coldly.

I brushed it off and went in Hot Topics. I got some gauges for me and a Adventure Time bookbag for Ari. I took them to the cashier.

"Excuse me im ready to pay." I said putting Ari on the counter.

The guy turned around. He had a afro, misfits shirt on, nose piercings, black bookbag, denim pants, timbs, and like 40 rings on.

"Wassup Jay." I gave him play.

He rang up my things, "Sup bro." He looked at Ari and smiled. "Hi Ari momma!"

She smiled and jumped up, "Hi Uncle J!" She hugged him.

Jacob laughed. "24.90 Chres."

I gave him the money, "See you around bro." I said.

He threw up the peace sign.

Yn

I called Chres phone once more. No answer. Ugh. He is so damn hard headed. I might as well enjoy myself while Ari's gone. I pulled out my phone and called Chad, he sounded like he was still sleep.

Chad - Hello?

Me - Oh did I awake you Chad?

Chad - No your fine. Im just exsausted. Wassup?

Me - Ari is gone, im lonely. I was hoping you could come over.

Chad - Sure. I'll be there in about 40 minutes.

Me - K. Bye Chad

Chad - Bye

I hung up and put on a black skirt, army crop top, my spiked tims, and curledy hair. I put on my black beanie that says "DVMN PIGEON" & left out the house.

Since Chad was gonna take forever to come over, I figured I might as well go to the outlet. I went in the True Realigion Store and got 4 shirts, Levi's store and got 2 pair for Ari. Adadias store, and got Ari some all pink lowtops. Nike store and got 2 Nikes shirts for me along with some high top forces. I went in one last store, Burberry Store and got a purse and a belt.

2 Hours passed and I was on my way back home. When I got there Chad was in my driveway sleep in his car. I went up to his window.

"Chad" I whispered.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Let's go inside." I remarked.

Chresanto

So we left the mall, now were over Ray's house. He said that India was making him depressed or something. Ari was taking a nap, I was on the couch and Ray was getting us beer.

He came from out the kitchen, "So Chres, how you been bro?" He asked giving me my beer.

I shrugged, "Good I guess. How about yourself."

He scoffed, "Not so good. India is my baby, I love her and all. But she gets me down." He explained.

I sat up. "How?" I asked.

He signed, "She never tells me where she goes, We never make love. She tells her friends Im a deadbeat just like my dad."

My eyes widen, "She brung up your dad?"

He nodded, "Yes!"

I shook my head, "You got some shit on your hands!"

"And what about you?" He semi yelled. "Jacob told me you had a 'demanding girlfriend' ." He chuckled lightly.

I rolled my eyes, "Jacob just mad he aint got a girl."

"Yeah whatever."

NEXT DAY

I put my last luggage on the staircase. Ari was staring at me while getting ready to leave as Chres was helping me.

"How long are you gonna be gone again?" Chres asked.

"6 weeks" I whispered.

He nodded and put my shoe bag by the stairs. A horn beeped outside. Chad.

I signed and looked at Ari, "Mommy will be back soon baby. Okay?"

She nodded and poked her bottom lip out. I kissed it.

"What about me?" Chres said whining.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Cheek?"

I shrugged, "You have a girlfriend." I turned around towards my bags. He grabbed my arm and kissed my lips roughly for about 2 minutes until Chad beeped the horn again. I moved away.

He stared in my eyes, "I love you." He said seriously.

I blushed, "Love you too."

We put my bags in Chad's car. I got in the front seat.

"Bye Mommy!" Ari yelled waving.

I giggled, "Bye love."

I looked at Chres, "I'll facetime you tonight." He whispered.

--------------------------------

Hai Guys .

Sorry For The Late Update, My Phone Been Dead & I Had NO Charger !

Comment/Vote Guise .

Love You .