Chapter 34

Just to let you know this story is ending soon guys. No there will not be a trilogy 👌.

About 2-3 more chapters if that .

Yn August
-----------------

I was done making dinner, I told Ariana to get Kai and come downstairs. I went in the den and told Chresanto to come set the table.

After that Kai was in her high chair and Ari was in her chair. Chresanto was in his chair and I prepared the plates. I made their food and remembered - India - she was resting .

I went into the guest room and knocked on her door, no answer. I walked in and walked towards the bed .

" Indie wake up honey, I made dinner. Your favorite too, pepper steak and rice. Delicious right? " I began too shake her ; she wouldn't budge . " Indie , wake up . " No movement .

I got worried, I pulled the sheets over her and tried to feel her heartbeat or breathing - nothing - . I ran downstairs, Chres and the kids were eating and talking.

" Chres Indie isn't breathing " I panicked.

He jumped up. "What?! What you mean she isn't breathing Yn. "

He ran upstairs and I followed him. He tried CPR and reverse CPR, I didn't care about his lips being on hers - I just want her to live.

"She needs a hospital ."

"I'll take her, you stay here with Kai, I'll take Ari."

He nodded. "Need help taking her to the car?"

I shook my head no. I threw her skinny self over my shoulders and took her downstairs. "Ari get my phone, charger, jacket, and wallet." I spoke. " & ride with mommy."

Craig Crippen
-------------------

Hanging out with Kam was kind of cool, I never hung out with him like this and I actually liked it. It's like we had a connection, I never even heard him talk until now.

We was at the park when a mother and her daughter walked pass. "For me and you daddy." Kam laughed.

I laughed and signed. "You can't have a girlfriend until your 15." & I was serious.

He signed and swung on the swing. "I'm tired." He said.

I picked him up, "Wanna go home to rest?" He nodded yes.

🔳

🔳

🔳

We went home, I opened the front door and laid Kam in his bed. I searched for Bahj until I heard her in the basement talking on the phone.

"Yes , I don't know girl . Maybe , consoling not doing us no good . Sometimes I just wanna leave , he's out with Kamren probably not knowing what to do . Yes a hot mess! "

" Excuse me Bahja but Kamren had a wonderful time today . "

She looked back and gasped. She hung up the phone as well.

"Craig I'm sorry."

"Whatever man, it's like you don't believe that I can change!"

"I do believe!"

I knew she didn't, I signed and went upstairs. Bahja has nothing but doubt in me, it's like whenever I do something right she point out what I did wrong days before .