Chapter 15

Start Date : September 29,2013
Start Time : 11:33 PM             

       - 1 week later -

- Chresanto

I put the sign up on the wall that read Welcome Back Yn! and put the cookies in the bin, I cant wait too see beautiful face again, now that Justice is gone permentaly I can focus on my daughter and babymother.

I was throwing a welcome back party for Yn, everyone is here. Bre, Zonnique, Craig, Adel, Alena, Jacob, Ray,Myles, Rachel, Shania, even India and Crystal! It was so many people, more than I named. Ray went too pick her up tho, 34 minutes later I heard a car engine pull up in the driveway.

"Hide everyone!" I shouted. I turned off the lights and everyone was hiding. Ari was hiding with Bre. Ray opened the front door and 2 figures came in along behind him.

"Feels so good too be home!" Yn squealed, I could tell it was her.

Soon after Ray turned on the lights, everyone flew out there hiding spots and yelled "SUPRISEEE!"

Yn looked beautiful, her long blonde hair was in a ponytail and she had on a tan polo hat. She had on a white crop top and highwaisted pants. She had on hightop spiked chucks and looked stunning.

"Mommy!" Ari yelled. She ran to Yn.

Yn picked her up and shed a tear she hugged her tight, "Hi baby." After they exchanged hugs I moved over to Yn.

I hugged her and smelled her neck, I missed that fresh smell of sweet pea body wash. "I missed you." I whispered.

"I miss you too."

- Craig

I really wanted too be out there with Yn since she's finally back but I cant....Nobody told me Bahja was coming back too Miami! I suddenly feel so nervous around her. Plus my girlfriend(s) are here. I havent seen her in 5 years....gosh

"Craig?" I heard .

I opened the bathroom door and hugged Yn. "Wassup sis."

She shook her head, "Why arent you enjoying the party?"

I signed. "Yn ..... Nobody told me Bahja was coming back to Miami" I whined.

She smacked her teeth. "Duh! Craig this is perfect. You guys can reunite again!" She said happily.

I shook my head, "No Yn. If you aint know im in a relationship with Alena and Adel."

She grabbed me by my collar. "Listen here Crippen, now Bahja is here in Miami....She missed you so freaking much and I know you missed her because your hiding from her! Go out there and talk too her, fuck your twin set ... Bahja is here, act like it." With that being said she walked away.

She's right, I need to man up.

- Yn

I was in the kitchen eating pasta salad, everyone was having a good time.

"So Yn, you have a nice place. Who do you live with?" Crystal asked.

I took a bite of my food, "Just me and Ari, but now Bahja until she gets her a place."

She nodded, "Good."

Chresanto walked in the kitchen with a plate of grapes. "I'll leave you too alone." Crystal said walking away. Chres sat in her chair and smiled.