Chapter 33

India Lopez
----------------

Yn suggested that I talk to Rayan about what China told me, and I agreed. Rayan suppose to meet me at The Yogo Shop at 4:30, I haven't been home since last night.

I did my hygiene and Yn gave me some red sweatpants, a black acid crop top and her black and red Jordan's. I put my hair in a curly ponytail and headed downstairs.

Ari was trying to teach Kai how to walk, failing every time.

"It's all about balance." Ari said. "Focus Kai you can do it!" Kai just giggled.

"Hey girls." I smiled. I kissed them then picked Kai up. "Hi baby." I said. She smiled and slobbered.

I put her down and saw Yn in the kitchen on FaceTime with someone.

"Hey Yn." I kissed her cheek. She waved and continued on FaceTime. "So, what is Leo's favorite color and Kim's favorite color?" She asked writing things down. I'm guessing she's working.

I made me a bowl of cereal and got two pudding cups for the girls. I gave Ari hers and fed Kai.

"Auntie Indie we should hang out." Ari smiled.

I nodded. "Yeah, we should. Where you wanna go?"

"Maybe Chuckee Cheese, Kai can come too." She said eating her pudding cup.

"Okay we'll go to Chuckee Cheese tomorrow." I smiled.

4:30

I walked into The Yogo Shop and saw Rayan there on the phone. I went to the bar and ordered a fat free yogurt and sat in the booth across from Rayan.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

I signed. "Rayan I have a question." I said getting straight to the point.

"Okay what about?" He asked eating his yogurt he ordered before I got there.

"Yesterday, China told me you were her father....is that true?" I slowly spoke.

He didn't say anything, which made me shed a tear. How could he? I never cheated on him, not once. Except when Anthony raped me.

"How come you never told me?" I whispered. "I told you the truth when I was pregnant, soon as it happened. But you can't tell me after 5 years?" I cried.

He signed. "Don't cry Indie I'm sorry it was a honest mistake babe."

"How is that a mistake? Explain before I file a divorce." I growled.

"Divorce?" He stood up. "Baby it's not that serious to be filing a divorce!"

"It's not that serious?!" I stood up too. "You been keep a big secret like this away from me for 5 years! You cheated on me with Zonnique and China's mother! You hit me when I told you I was raped, you never claimed me until we were married. I've stayed with you through it all, I'm tired of it." I said breaking slowly apart.

He signed and hugged me. "It was when we wasn't acting like a couple..when we kept going back and forth all the time. I need a break so I went to the club, Jacole was the bartender and she kept giving me drinks. I eventually got drunk and we ended up having sex." He all admitted.

I gasped and wiped my tear. "You put me through so much, you know that?" I asked.

He cuffed his face with his hands. The lady came with my yogurt, I grabbed it and left out the shop. He is really killing me slowly and he doesn't even know it.