Chapter 5

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling, I really miss Chres. He seems as if he's happy without me so I guess I should just stop think about him you know? I picked up my phone and went on twitter.

I scrolled down my newsfeed. I had a couple mentions and interactions.

@_IndiaLove ; Had Fun With My Babies @Babydoll_OMG & @_TrillAssYn

I retweeted it and did a quote ;

" @_IndiaLove ; Had Fun With My Babies @Babydoll_OMG & @_TrillAssYn " loves ya babe♥

I went to my next one, "Kelly5Starrr" followed you.

I had a mention from someone I didnt recognize .

DesireeDezhaee ; Sooo, @_TrillAsYn think she could just bail Chres out of jail and get away with it?

I scoffed and quoted back.

" DesireeDezhaee ; Sooo, @_TrillAsYn think she could just bail Chres out of jail and get away with it? " yeah basically bitch :)

I logged off twitter and my phone rang, Zonnique?

Me ; Hello?

Zonnique ; Hey Yn! It's Zonnique

Zonnique was a good friend of mine I met over the past two years.

Me ; I know, hey Nique. Wassup?

Zonniqie ; What you doing? Wanna go to a haunted house?

Me ; Tonight?

Zonnique ; Yeah!

Me ; I have Ari

Ari is always the reason why I cant have any fun, but when I got pregnant I took responsibility to a whole new level.

Zonnique ; Just drop her off over my house, Major and King are here. You know Deyjah loves her!

Me ; Oh yeah. What time?

Zonnique ; Half a hour.

Me ; Ok i'll be there shortly.

I hung up and signed. It's almost midnight and Ari is asleep. I guess I have to awake her. I put my hair in a bun and put on a orange crop top, light denim highwaisted pants, and some orange flats. I put on some earrings and a necklace and went in Ari's room.

I woke her up and put her on pajamas. After that I packed her some juice, animal crackers, a sandwich, and some cookies. Then we drove off .

Zonnnique Pov

I was talking to Deyjah, she always had stories to tell.

"Then the teacher just sat there, Marco kept on dancing and yelling but, she's so old she could barely move." She explained.

We both laughed, "So how are you and Jovante?" I winked at her. Her and Jojo have been together for 6 weeks now.

She blushed, "Were going to the movies to go see Smurfs 2, I wanted to go see The Conjuring but he's a wimp." She slight laughed. "My wimp."

The doorbell soon rang, "That's Yn!" I sang.

Deyjah jumped up, "Ari too?"

I shook my head yes and opened the door. Yn had Ari in her arms. "Hi Arionna!" I yelled. She jumped and looked at me, she dont know my name quite yet but she knew me by face. She gave me a hug. "Hey Yn, you ready?" She nodded. "Let's go."

Yn Pov

I got in the passengers seat of Nique's Camero. She looked cute, she had on a black crop top, black leggings, and come black jelly boots. Her long blonde and blue weave was curled to the back.