Chapter 27

Yn August
------------

I was home from work, Bahja said Craig was picking her up so I didnt have too. I opened the front door and saw a little dog run across my feet.

"Uh, Chres?" I called out.

He came into the living room with cake icing and batter all over him. "Hey babe." He kissed my cheek. "Wassup?"

I pointed too the dog, "That's a dog."

He chuckled, "I know. Ari picked it out, she didnt name it yet though. She named her goldfish Goldie." He smiled.

I put down my things and picked up the dog, "She's a beauty!" I admired her. She started too lick my cheek.

"She likes you." Chres laughed. "Me and Ari was baking a cake, wanna join?" He asked.

We walked into the kitchen and saw Ari looking at the fishbowl.

"AriBaby!" I yelled.

She saw me and smiled huge, she ran towards me. "Hi mama!" She said. She looked at my stomach, "Hey little sis." She laughed. "What's her name?"

I thought for a moment, "I dont know. Wanna help me name her?" I asked. I washed my hands and cleaned the icing off the counter.

She gasped, "Yes!"

"Okay, what's your thoughts?" I asked her.

She sat at the table, "Sparky, Dottie, Rose?" She said.

Chres laughed, "Rosebud?"

They both laughed, "I dont get it." I shrugged.

The dog ran into the kitchen, "Monmy can you name her?" Ari said.

I picked her up and smiled, "How about Baylee? or ..... Bella?"

Ari gasped. "Bella Bella Bella Bella!!!" She yelled.

"Im guessing her name is Bella." Chres said.

Me and Ari nodded, "Her name is Bella." Ari whispered. She picked her up and Bella licked her face. A dog, really tightens up the family.

Bahja Rodriguez
------------------

Craig picked me up from work and took me too Super Salads, I asked him to take me to Wendys but he wants me to start eating healthy.

"So baby, where do you have to be?" He asked biting into his salad.

I took the ranch and exploded it on my salad, "Clinic for a checkup, with Yn." I said for the 5th time.

He nodded, "Why though?"

I scoffed, "I need a check up, see if Kamren is healthy." I explained.

I pulled out my phone and texted Yn to tell her I'll meet her there in 20 minutes.

"Bahja I wanna take you out. Wanna go see a movie?" He asked.

I looked at him, "When?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Tonight?" Around .. 8?"