Chapter 16

Start Date : October 3, 2013

Start Time : 4:16 PM

- Chresanto

I woke up earlier than Yn, Bahja, and Arionna. I did my hygiene and put on a grey beater and my cargos. I put on my black grapes, combed my curls, and went downstairs. I made eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausages, and grits. After that I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a note too whom may concern.

Dear Yn or Bahja ,

Wassup It's Roc. Im Going Over Jacob's House, So If You Need Me ... That's Where I'll Be. Oh Yeah I Made Breakfast . So, Eat It I Guess. Anyway Love You Guys!

P.S . ; Yn Last Night Was Magicial

-Chresanto August!

After that I went in my car and blasted my radio. Diamonds by Chief Keef ft. Ballout filled the air.

They Say Diamonds Are Forever

Diamonds Are For Everyone

Like Where You Get That Johnny Dang At I Gotta

Get Me One

Never Trust A Bitch Cause These Bitches

Fucking Anyone

Say You Know A Faithful Bitch Where She At

Gotta Get Me One

My Rich Niggas Shit And These Hoes Fuck With

Anyone

Say You Gotta Son Then Don't Do Me A Favor

And Lend Me One

But Ion't Care Cause I Got Hoes I Swear I Got

Plenty Of'em

But I Just Wanna Let You Know These Hoes Are

For Anyone

I arrived in Jacob's driveway, I knocked on the door and soon enough he opened it with a houserobe on. "Sup Karate Rocky, whatchu doing here?" He asked letting me inside.

I sat on the couch. "Just too chill, whats been up?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Chilling I guess."

I heard footsteps running down the stairs, "Jacob baby! Something was talking to me upstairs!" It was a girl with a houserobe on, her hair was all in her face. So I couldnt see her clearly.

Jacob signed. "Desiroach aint shit talking to you!" He said stomping up the stairs.

I giggled, Desiroach?

"What's so funny?" She growled.

I scoffed. "Nothing 'Desiroach' damn." I laughed too myself and sat on the couch.

She walked towards me and giggeled. "Dont think you won Chresanto, because you didnt." She scowled.

I looked at her up and down, "How do you know my name?" I asked.

She slowly tugged her hair out her face, I couldnt believe it. Desiree? She's smashing Jacob? Why is she here?

"Desiree get the hell away from me!" I yelled.

"Why?" She pouted. "You know we have a court date coming up soon right?"

I shrugged. "I dont know why! Desiree why'd you lie? Knowing damn well I aint rape you!" I shouted.