Chapter 30

Yn August
----------------

I met up with Craig and Lisa at Starbucks . Craig seemed as if he had a attitude and Lisa looked extremely tired. I sat down between them.

"Goodmorning guys." I smiled.

Craig looked at me, "Why the hell did you call me?" He asked.

I scoffed, "Damn can't even get a greeting."

Lisa chuckled, "Hey Yn."

The waiter came, "Hey I'm Rachel and I'll be your waiter today, how may I assist you?" She asked.

We all looked up, Rachy? "Rachel Marie?" I said.

She gasped. "My god, Yn? Craig? I don't know who you are." She said pointing to Lisa.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Lisa." She said.

"I thought you worked at the Jamba Store." Craig said.

She nodded, "I did but I was fired around 3 months ago, I got into a fight with a customer." She admitted. She signed, "I heard about Jacob. I couldn't manage myself for days man. That's crazy." She whispered.

Craig signed, "Yeah, it was tough." He admitted.

Lisa grabbed the menu, "Anyway I'll have a mint frappe please." She smiled.

Rachel wrote down her order, "& for you too?" She asked us.

"Regular coffee." Craig said.

"Hot chocolate."

She wrote them down and walked away, Craig looked at me. "Anyway why you call me here?"

I looked at him, "Me and Lisa has a plan. We're going to Texas and Craig Crippen ; your coming with us." I smirked.

Craig looked confused, "A plan? What plan? & why Texas?" He asked.

"We're setting up Anthony." Lisa explained. "He's in Texas. We're setting him up so he can go to jail for the murder of Jacob." She said.

"But won't Rayan go to jail? Cause he killed Wassiam?" Craig asked.

Lisa signed, "I haven't thought about that." She looked at me, "What are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry. I got that, just focus on this plan guys." I said.

Craig nodded, "Alright buy why I gotta be in it?" He asked.

"We need a man!" I yelled.

"Why couldn't you call Chresanto or Rayan? Diggy?" He suggested.

Lisa scoffed, "Chres won't do it. He doesn't even know we're doing it. Rayan is on crunches, and Diggy is abusive." She smirked.

We all lightly laughed as Rachel came back with our drinks. "Say why are you guys up so early?" She asked.

"Mind your business big nose." Lisa said grabbing her frappe.

Rachel walked away and we laughed, "She do got a big nose tho." Craig whispered.

I playfully pushed him, "Stop it Craig!"

"So what time we leaving?" Craig asked.

Lisa looked at her watch, "Bout 2 hours."

Bahja Rodriguez
--------------------------

I woke up and got out of bed slowly, I did my hygiene and out on my Marilyn Monroe crew neck, black leggings, and my uggs. I straighten my hair and put on a polo hat.