Chapter 9

Sorry I Updated Late Guys , My iPhone Broke! So Now I Use My Backup Phone. But Anyways, Enjoy This Chapter. Also Theres Going To Be Spoiler Alerts! So Watch Out.

Chresanto Pov
-------------------

I slowly walked up to the breathless body, I moved the hair out the unknown face, I shed a tear. Justice . I picked up her body and threw her in the backseat.

"Daddy? Is Justice sleeping?" Ari asked looking at Justice's body.

I signed, "Hopefully." I whispered.

Yn Pov
----------

I woke up to Mr.Spoelstra yelling at someone. I slowly got out of my bunk and tip toed by the door, I cracked it a little and saw Mario sitting down and Mr. Spoelstra angry.

"Do you have any idea what you've done Chalmers?!" He semi yelled.

Mario put his hands on his head, "I really am sorry Coach." He pleaded.

Mr.Spoelstra shook his head and threw some papers on the ground. He pulled his stress ball out from behind his desk and squeezed it. "I could careless about your 'Sorries' Chalmers , you will miss the first game!" He shouted.

Mario signed, but nodded in agreement. "I understand Sir." He got up and walked towards the door. I hurried and ran back too my bunk, I guess he saw me. "Well, guess who cant play in Houston tonight." He said sarcasticaly.

I sat up and patted his back, "It's alright Mario." I said trying too cheer him up.

He looked at me, "I just wanna go home." He whispered before walking away.

"Big ass baby." I heard someone whispered when Mario walked out. I turned around, facing the guy. I scoffed, there faced Hamiltion, the most annoying basketball player in life.

"You know Hamiliton, Chalmers is a way better player than you." I scowled.

He looked at me and smirked, "Your the only hater who says that Yn."

I scoffed, "Your always being so rude too everyone , do you not have a life?" I semi yelled.

He shrugged, "I dont know, does your mom?" He laughed as I flicked him off.

He is so immature.

*

The gang practiced one last time before the big game. I havent talked to Chresanto none today, so I guess I'd call him before it gets late. After 4 rings he answered sounded destroyed.

"Hello?" He said out of his voice.

"Chres? Is everything alright love?" I asked concered. "How is Ari?"

"She's fine." He mentioned. "It's just, today wasnt very good day for me."

I heard a whine cominh from the phone, "Are you and your girlfriend in a argument again?" I semi yelled.

"Worse!" He screamed. "She's dead."

Bre's Pov
-----------

I was making dinner for me and Diggy until he called me into the den.

"Yeah babe?" I said rubbing my hands together.

He was reading a newspaper, he looked up. "The Heat is playing against Houston in 45 minutes!" He squealed.

I fake smiled, he thinks I like basketball but in reality I hate sports. I just watch them with him too make him happy.

"I'll go put on my Heat Jearsey." I said walking up the stairs.

I walked to our bedroom and grabbed my jearsey out of my closet. I put it on and went in our dresser to put on some red socks. I picked them up and saw something strange. I saw a wedding ring, a letter, and a picture of Diggy shirtless. I smiled hella huge, is he going to propose to me? That's so exciting! I ran downstairs happily but tried not too show it, I didnt want him to know I was snooping.

"Ready babe?" He asked eating popcorn.

"Let's go Heat!" I squealed.

Chresanto's Pov
------------------

I laid in my bed, hurt. Justice Domingo. My girlfriend. Is dead. Because of me! Because I didnt wanna pick up my phone at 3:26 A.M . It was a knock at my door.

"Craig go away." I whispered.

He opened the door with Ari on his hip. "Look, Im sorry bro but Alena is waiting on me outside. Were going too the movies." He put Ari in the spinning chair beside my bed.

I signed and looked at Craig, "Fuck relationships." I said calmly.

He chuckled and looked at me. "You serious bro?" I nodded slowly. He signed and sat by Ari. "I understand your upset about Justice but you cant be miserable forever."

I sat up on the headboard and pulled out a photobook from under my pillow. It was me and Justice's couple book.

I chuckled to myself looking at the pictures, "This was the day she sprained her ankle playing tennis." It was a picture of Justice with a cast on and crunches. She had a pouty face and I was kissing her cheek.

Craig scooted next too me too observe the pictures, "When was this?" He pointed to a picture of a random kid and Justice eating ice cream on the bench. Justice was upset and the kid was smiling.

I stared at the picture and giggeled. "This 8 year old thought he could pull Justice, so he was flirting but she was mad because I took a picture and was teasing her." He smirked.

Ari climbed on the bed beside me, "Daddy Justice is with GOD." She remarked.

I nodded, "Daddy knows."

Yn Pov
---------

"Yn get the clipboard!" Spoelstra yelled. I ran in the office and got the clipboard. After that I went back in the locker room too do rollcheck.

"Line up!" I semi yelled. Everyone quickly got in line as I read the attendance. "James? Wade? Andersen? Bosh? Oden? Allen? Chalmers? Batteier? Cole? Haslem? Lewis? Jones? Vernardo? Beasley? Anthony? Griffen? Hamiliton? Kanbongo?" Everyone was prepared, execpt for Chalmers of course. He couldnt particpate.

Mr.Spoelstra smiled at the team, "Alright guys, now go out there and win."

-----------------------------------

So How Yall Like That Chapter? Anywaayss, I Have A Couple Favors! Could You Guyss PLEASEEEEE Start Commenting On My Stories? Questions, Ideas, Concerns, Anything! Idc If You Comment Something Random Like , 'Pizza' Or Whatever. Just Comment.

Also Can You Guyss Vote? Im Not Gonna Bug You, But If You Can, Votee!

7+ Votes / 5+ Comments To Continue!