Chapter 19

Start Date : October 12, 2013

Start Time : 10:24 PM

- Bahja

Manny Jewels. My first love and my bestfriend who I haven't see in 15 years. We did everything together. Eat, sleep, even poop lol. He lived next door to me, he's been my bestfriend everysince. When I was 4, he kissed me by the lake in his backyard. Since then I fell in love and I didn't even know what love was. When I was 7, he moved to St. Clair Shores, Michigan. I wonder what he's doing back in Miami.

"What are you doing back in Miami?" I asked.

"Well when I was 19 I moved here to go too Barry University." He explained. I nodded. "How you been Bahja?" He asked smiling.

I blushed. "Good Manny, glad you asked."

I saw Yn looking at us as if she was confused, as if she couldn't remember him. "Yn this is Manny Jewels, remember he threw the crayon at my eye?" I said.

She gasped and smiled. "Manny!" She hugged him. "Long time no see."

He agreed.

- Yn

Chresanto looked at us and smiled. "Guys what were you planning tonight?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Watch a movie and cuddle." I said seductively.

"I got a better idea." He smirked.

I frowned, "What's better than cuddeling?"

"A date. Our first date back together, and Bahja and Manny can tag along too." He said.

A date? That did sound nice. "Wait tonight?" I asked.

"Im going home to change and I'll be right back, you have a half of hour to be ready!" He and Manny left the house.

I groaned and looked at Bahja. "Only 30 minutes to get ready!" I whined.

"You waisting seconds!" She screamed. "Let's go!"

30 minutes later

A knock was at the door, perfect timing. Were dressed and better than ever.

( Outfit on the side >>>> )

I had on a black sleeveless, short dress and my Guiseppe gold and black heels. I had a gold and black Vince Camuto Leila designer purse and my black and gold Hermes bracelet with my matching black and gold Moshchino phone case. My hair was in a high bun and I had on black studs.

Bahja had on a black sleevless skirt - dress and her black wedges. She had on a all white Hermes bracelet and purse. Her hair was in some bondu ponytail with a black and white Peace case.

We came downstairs, they stared at us in shock. Chres had on a black suit with a gold tie and gold laces on his shoes. Manny had on a white suit with black shoes and a black tie.

Chresanto kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful doll."

I blushed, "Thanks."

"Now let's go, our reservations are at 9:30 !" We ran to the limo.

"Bahja you look absolutely amazing." I heard Manny say.

Bahja smiled and thanked him.

I laid my head on Chres shoulder, "Where we going babe?" I asked.

"Fogo De' Chao." He said trying to sound French.