Chapter 6

3 DAYS BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR TOUR

I laid in bed with Ari on my chest, she was playing on my iPad and I was on my phone. I scrolled down my instagram newsfeed until I got a call.

Me ; Hello?

? ;Yn? It's Chad..From Lebron's party.

Me ; Oh um. Hi Chad (:

(A/N In The Book Grinding W/ You Chad Was With Someone Named Jah But Let's Just Forget About All Of That K? Bare With Me!)

Chad ; Hey, so im over Lebron's house right now and he told me to help you pack for the tour.

Me ; Oh yeah. I havent even started to pack yet.

Chad ; Yeah so, could you give me your address?

Me ; 3572 Ridgeway Ave

Chad ; Okay i'll be there in 15 minutes.

Me ; K.

I hung up and looked at Ari.

"Go stupid! Run from the monkeys!" She said yelling at Temple Run.

I did a silent chuckle and picked her up. "Want to go in your room and play?"

She nodded and I took her to her room, I turned on cartoons and went downstairs. I picked up a couple of Ari's toys and put them up. Then I warmed up some porkchops from lastnight and ate them.

KNOCK KNOCK

I slowly walked to the door

"Hey Chad!" I said happily.

He smiled, "Wassup Yn?"

I nodded, "Nothing much, come in."

He came in and I closed the door. "So since your going on tour and you havent packed anything yet, I figure we should get started." He said seriously.

I nodded and we went upstairs to my room, "My luggages are in the cellar could you get them?" I asked politely

"Sure." He agreed and went to get my luggages.

I sorted out my undergarments and my shirts and pants. Chad soon came back with the luggages. "You can just fold my pants and put them in a luggage." I explained.

He nodded and did what was told. I folded up my shirts and put them in another luggage, "So Chad are you going on tour too?" I asked trying to hold a conversation.

He chuckled. "Do you want me too?" He looked at me.

I blushed and looked in his big, brown eyes. "I mean if you want." I replied.

"Im kidding, but I know for sure Lebron's son Reef is going. I dont know if I am though, I mean I cant stay away from my girlfriend Amera and my daughters Paris, Lauren and Kelly for so long you know?" He said.

I looked at him, "3 daughters and a girlfriend? Do you want any boys?" I asked.

He nodded, "Just one."

I agreed and finished folding my shirts, he got done folding my pants too. "Now, my shoes need to go in this luggage." I gave him a luggage shaped as a converse shoe.

He laughed and admired the bag, "Really Yn?" He put my shoes in there anyway.

Chresanto

I was on the phone talking to Justice. She is so bipolar!

J- So did you go to the haunted house?

Me - Yeah

J- With?