Chapter 11

Roc Pov
-----------

I tied my left shoelace and stared at myself in my 12 foot door mirror. I looked nice, for this occassion I atleast tried too. That's right. Justice's funeral. I combed through my light brown curls and licked my lips.

"Ready to go Chres?" I turned around, Ray. I gave him dap and nodded. "Well let's go."

We walked downstairs, Craig was in his all white suit talking on the phone. "You look nice man." I complimented.

He nodded, "Fashoo."

I walked in the kitchen, Jacob was feeding Ari applesauce, he had on a all black suit amd his afro grew larger. Ari had on her Easter outfit from last year, It wasnt really bright. It was all white that shows her back. When Jacob saw me staring at them he jumped up, "Sup man." He squeaked.

I picked up Ari, "You know J, if you want a child just ask Britani for one."

I walked back in the living room and so do he, he fake smirked. "Very funny Chresanto but big daddy J dont need no hoe or a baby."

I shook my head as we walked to the car doors.

The pastor was speaking about Justice, I shed a tear once again. "Would anyone like to come up too say a couple words?" He asked. About 7 people stood up, including me. He pointed to a short, caramel girl with short hair and freckles.

She stood up to the podioum and stared at everyone, she took a deep breath and began too speak in her squeaky voice. "Hi everyone Im Kiara Jones. Im 16 years old and Justice was my mentor. I use to do drugs, sell them, be bad in school, until I met Ms.Dominigo. She told me that's not the key too life even though my mom is in jail and I never met my father. With Ms.Dominigo in my life, I now passed the 10th grade and in a high academic class, Im even a mathlete. If it wasnt for her, I'd probably be somewhere or doing something I shouldnt be doing. So Thank you Justice, for everything. Rest In Peace."

Everyone clapped. Next up to the podium was Justice's mother, who looked similar to Justice but she darkskin and chubby. "Good afternoon everyone, Im Justice's mom Julie Dominigo. Justice was a young, loving, caring beautiful woman. Who loved everything and everybody. She wasnt hard to get along with, or even too compete with. Justice loved dancing. She had her own studio called 'Jus Dance.' She will be truely missed. By me, her father, her cousin Luanne, and her little sister Cassie. Rest In Peace baby. Mommy loves you."

Everyone clapped once more. Next was me. "Wassup everyone, You guys may know me as Justice's boyfriend Chresanto August. Justice, was my love. I love her so dearly, of course we got into arguments and disagreements, but thats only because we werent perfect. Justice Malani Dominigo, we had so many menories together." I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. "I can't believe she's gone!" I stopped talking and everyone ran up too me, hugging me and showing comfort, god I love her family.

Bre Pov
-----------

I arrived home, Diggy's car was in the driveway. This was wierd, he usually be over Jacob's house or something. I got out the car and unlocked the door, I walked too our bedroom and there he was, packing? "Babe? What's going on?" I asked concerned.

You could tell he was angry, he had dried up tears on his face and his viens popped out. He grabbed his packed suitcase and threw it at the door by me. "Im fucking leaving!" He yelled.

I gasped and ran up too him, "Baby why? What happen?" I tried too hug him, he pushed me off.

"You think you can just snoop through my stuff? Finding shit thats not yours?!" He grabbed another luggage too pack.

Those last words sunk in my head, not even mines? I stood up angrily. "So you admit you were cheating? Who was the ring for!" I walked by him and smacked him. "After everthing I did for you & this is how you show your graditude!?" I felt tears stream down my face. "I cared for you and loved you for 2 years Diggy! I was pregnant by you and I aborted it because you wasnt ready to be a parent! Knowing damn well I was!"

He smirked, "Breaunna you know I love you."

I scoffed. "& you love another girl too huh?" He ignored me, I pushed him. "So when we was together, you had a sideline all this time?!"

He looked at me, "Yup, the sideline was you."

Yn Pov
-----------

I was putting more equipment in the first aid kit, the Memphis game was real. 4 players were injured : Griffin, Beasley, Lewis, and Jones. Even though we won, it was still tough out there. I went in the doc room and put a hot rag on Lewis' face.

"I quit basketball." He whined.

I took the towel off his face and put rubbing achohol on his jawline. "Dont say that Lewis, you love basketball. Now I know this last game was rare and Boston Celtics are pretty awesome but we can do this." I persuaded.

"Says a kid who dont know anything about basketball." I turned around, Jones.

I smirked as I put the medicine on Lewis' jaw. "Y'know Jones, It's not my fault you dislocated your arm trying to ball hog." He always try too blame people on his mistakes.

He was speechless, because he was tasting the salt.

I was on my bunk scrolling down my newsfeed when a knock was at the door.

"Who that is?" I asked forcefully. Considered the fact that everyone , even coach , was out practicing.

The door open. Chad.

"Hey Chaddy, wassup?" I asked on my phone.

He walked towards my bunk, "It's this party tonight , wanna go?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "For what occasion?"

"It's close to Christmas ... so Christmas party." He explained.

I agreed and put on my thermal black and pink leggings and my pink sweater. I curled my blonde & black hair and put a black beanie on that said Fuckin Star in silver. After that I put on my pink wedges and we snuck off the bus.

Sorry It's Short , But I Got Yall ! Vote & Comment Pleasee! 5+ More Comments For Next Chapter !