Chapter 18

-India

I was leaving the house , meeting with Yn and Bahja at Kampi Grill . I really need advice , there the only girls I could run too besides Crystal .

"Make sure you take Ari to the bathroom every 15 minutes Crystal." I reminded her once more.

She scoffed. 'Indie, I know. Just because im the baby of the family doesn't mean im literally a baby." She remarked.

I chuckled and left the house. I went in my car and started it up.

( Outfits on the side >>>>> )

                                                                        -

I really wanted to tell the girls about the Zonnique and Ray thing, but im afraid they might loose it. Zonnique is one of Bahja's bestfriends, so she might take it to the heart. & Yn? Takes everything to the heart, she might just run up and set her house on fire! She's crazy.

"Indie? You look like you have something on your mind." Yn said, damn it. It's like she can see right through me.

"I do." I whispered. "'I just don't know how you guys are going to take it." I admitted.

"Just say it." Bahja said. "We can handle it, the question is ... can you?"

Then it hit me, no I cant handle it. Im hurt as hell right now , I feel stupid and dumb . I don't understand how this never came up too mind, as much as Zonnique loved Ray in middle school. Jacob told me I was a replacement to Ray on prom night.

I bust into tears. I cant handle it, no I cant.

Yn patted my back. "Indie I promise whoever hurt you I will kill them baby. Just tell me what happened!" She squealed.

"Ray cheated on me with Zonnqiue!" I yelled. "She said it wasn't a one night stand either, they made love."

Bahja and Yn sood there in shock, not saying a word. They were speechless.

"When did this happen?" Bahja stuttered.

I sniffed. "Lastnight. They both made tweets about it."

Yn pulled out her phone and read both of there tweets. "This shit aint right." She yelled angrily.

I jumped and and told her to be quiet. "Not so loud, were out in public." I said.

"Fuck that out in public shit!" She roared.

"Yn chill!" Bahja semi-yelled.

All eyes were on us in the restaurant. A waiter came up too us, "Sorry ladies my boss said you have to go. Your scaring away our customers." She said nicely.

Yn grabbed the waitress by her hair and slammed her on the table. She walked out slamming the glass door causing it to break. She walked to her car and drove off, leaving me and Bahja behind.

"I hope she chills, she's gonna get a ticket." Bahja said worried.

We walked out the restaurant. "We have too follow her." I said.

- Yn

So Ray thinks he can just cheat and everything could be fine? Ray knows me! He knows im crazy!  I pulled up in his driveway and busted open the door.