Chapter 25

Chresanto August
--------------------

I laid on the couch, looking at Ari. She was watching Sesame Street, usually when she watches it she claps and smiles and jump up and down ; now she's just laying on her stomach playing with her pigtails.

"What's wrong babygirl?" I asked.

She looked at me and signed, "Nothing."

We stared at eachother, "Come on Ari you can tell me."

She jumped up, "I really cant dad." She ran up the stairs and soon enough slammed her door.

I signed and grabbed my phone out my pocket, I went on twitter then on instagram. After that Bahja busted through the door.

"Woah Ms.Attitude." I laughed.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Im pissed off!" She yelled.

I sat up, "Why?"

She looked at her feet, "I'll let Yn tell you Chres, goodnight." She walked up the stairs.

Let Yn tell me what?

Yn
-----

I was at Starbucks, drinking a coffee. I hate myself right now, I cheated on Chres. Me and Chad had sloppy sex, it wasnt even good! I felt so bad and guilty. Right in my office, I opened my legs wide open in my office! I drank my coffee and shed a tear, hopefully Bahja keeps her mouth shut. I cant loose Chres again ; I just cant. My phone viberated , saying I was having a incoming call from Bre.

Me ; Hey Bre.

Bre ; Hey Yn, You Busy?

Me ; Um, Not Really. Just At Starbucks, Why?

Bre ; It's A Party Tonight, On My Block. Wanna Come?

Me ; Im Sorry Bre, I Cant. Alot Of Things On My Mind Right Now.

Bre ; That's Okay, Well See You Around Yn.

Me ; Bye Bre.

I hung up and paid for my coffee and left. I got into my car and went home ; when I got in the driveway Bahja's room light was on. I got out the car and into the house ; straight to Bee's room. I opened the door, she was laying down drinking pickle juice.

"Im sorry Bahja damn. Okay? I feel bad, yes Im guilty. I cant tell Chres though, I cant loose him! He's my world." I explained.

She looked at me, didnt say a word. Then she randomly shrugged.

I signed and sat on the edge of her bed, "You know how much Chres means too me. Honestly, I already lost him 2 years ago ; He wasnt in Ari's life. Imagine him leaving me, imagine Little Milan without a daddy!" I said.

She threw her phone on the floor and looked at me with a death stare. "Your a fucking cheater! How could you? Imagine if Chres cheated on you Yn you would wanna end your relationship right there on the spot and then might wanna kill him! You wouldnt talk too him for days.....Imagine it! Fucking imagine him cheating!" She yelled.

I looked at the floor and thought about it, I shed a tear.

She laughed then scoffed, "See there .. The pain your thinking of ; Is the pain he has to go through." She whispered.