Chapter 29

Breaunna Womack
---------------------

We were finished getting ready, and we all looked great .

I had on a purple mermaid dress with sleeves, it was tight and gorgeous. My purple and black hair was pinned up to the side ; curled . I had on black heels, with a black MK purse and just eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick.

Indie had on a black, long dress. It was loose and longsleeve, it had the number 95 on it as well that was written in white. Her hair was in a classical ponytail, she had on some white heels, she had on mascara and black lipstick on.

Yn of course, looked great. She had on her dress and shoes that she bought earlier, her hair was straight, she had on a white spiked beanie to match her white spiked heels. She had on mascara, gold eyeshawdow, and red lipstick.

"Yn you look amazing baby." I said admiring her.

She smiled,
"Thanks, you too. So are you girls ready to paaaartaaay?" She laughed.

Indie knew I couldnt tell a lie, so she backed me up.
"Were ready, let's go."

We left out the house and into the white limo, the windows were tinted luckily ; so Yn couldnt know where we was.

"So Yn, want a glass of wine?" Indie asked pouring her a glass.

Yn nodded and took it,
"Could you hand me a straw?" She asked.

I looked at Yn's stomach and smiled,
"Your tummy is showing, dont worry though it's cute on you!" I said.

Yn rubbed her belly,
"Kai Leslie August, you guys like it?"

Me and Indie awed in joy, "That's adorable Yn." Indie said.

"Were here." The driver yelled.

He left out the limo and came to our door, he soon opened it and there we was ; in front of the Playboys House.

Cars were parked from houses away, and playboys were in the grass ;playing with bunnies with pink and gold bows on them.

"Woah." I whispered.

Yn gasped,
"This is a club?" She asked.

"No." Indie smirked, "It's your 21st Birthday Bash!" She yelled.

Yn August
------------

21st birthday bash? So, no club? This was beautiful, the most biggest house I ever saw in my life. We got out the car and walked towards the door.

"Happy Birthday Yn." A playboy said, she gave me a flyer and a present. "From the bunny team." She smiled.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"The enterance is this way". Another bunny said, "Follow me girls."

We followed her inside, it was awesome. Pink and Gold everywhere, the playboys were dressed up in pink and gold tutus. There was so many floors, and so many people that I barely knew. Mr.Heffner stood by the staircase.

"Yn, The queen herself." He smiled. He kissed my hand, "Kitchen is to the right."

Me, Bre, and Indie walked to the kitchen. There was Chres, The Heat Team Bahj, Nique, Crystal, Craig, Jacob Latimore, Chad, Marty, Dee, KeKe, Shareef, Ray (On cruches), Lourdes, Reginae, Shania, Rachell, Lebron, Flora, Mr. Spoelstra, Megan, and so many more.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN!" They all shouted.

I shed a tear,
"Thanks guys."

Chres kissed me, "You look great baby."

"Wheres Ari? & Bella?"
I asked.

He smirked,
"Ari is with Nique's mom and Bella is with Cotton and Sugar." He said.

I nodded,
"Thanks Chres. I love you." I whispered.

"Love you, so much more."

Bahja Rodriguez
------------------

I was having a great time, talking to Bre ; catching up on her life.

"So Bre, do you think Diggy is still with this Desiree girl?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes,
"He's with me and me only." She walked away.

Craig came jointing towards me,
"Can I talk to you for a sec Bahj?" He asked.

I scoffed,
"What."

"What did I do so wrong? Why havent you been calling, texting, or even visiting me?"
He asked.

I sipped my red wine,
"You been doing your own thing lately." I simply said.

He looked shocked.
"What??! Me?!? Bahja I've been calling you for 4 days straight!" He yelled.

"I know."

He signed, "What I do?" He asked again.

I started to tear up,
"You left me hanging for more than 2 hours! Where were you? What happened to our movie date?" I cried.

He signed and hugged me,
"Im sorry Bahj. I was catching up with Ray! He was out the hospital so .. we were hanging. You can even ask Indie, she was there!" He said.

I pushed him away,
"I dont think were gonna work out Craig, I do want us to be friends though. For the sake of Kamren. I dont want him to grow up without a father." I said finally.

"Wait, did you just break up with him?" Some guy said chewing some gum.

I nodded yes.

He snapped his fingers,
"Marty! This boo here just broke up with her man, here you go. He single!" He yelled.

Another man ran up to us,
"Girl where?!" He saw Craig. "Oh no, he got a mohawk, that's so childish." He folded his arms. "I need a man." He said.

Craig ignored the two men as I laughed,
"Bahja Im trying! Just give me time, Im trynna get use to 'us' again baby. Just please be patient." He pleaded.

The men looked at Craig,
"He a bitch. I believe these lightskin niggas post now." One said walking away.

Zonnique Pullins
------------------

I was dancing with one of the bunnies, Cherry. She was another me, fun chill and hot.

"So Zonnique, got any kids? A man?" She said dancing.

I started to bop,
"Nope. Living in a big house with my little sister." I told her.

She gasped,
"You should totally become a bunny. It's really fun, you have a perfect body for it too." She smiled.

I stopped bopping,
"What about my sister?" I asked.

She stopped dancing,
"How old is she?" I asked.

"15."

She signed, "You cant think of anything?"

"Zonnique - Daddy wants you, he's in the den."
Cotton said.

I nodded,
"Excuse me Cherry." I walked to the den and saw Mr.Hefner drinking wine and watching football. "You wanted to see me sir?" I said.

He looked at me,
"Made up your mind?" He asked.

I shrugged,
"Still thinking. I have a little sister at home ; 15. I cant betray her."

He signed. "She has parents .. right? A aunt or grandma or something to live with for 3 years?" He asked.

I nodded slowly.
"My parents, she can live with them."

"Great!"
He smiled. "Because I would love a girl like you to become a bunny. Your perfect."

I smiled, "Thank you."

"So, shake hands on it?"
He said putting out his hand.

I thought for a moment, then shook his hand.
"When do I move in .. daddy" I smirked.

Yn August
-------------

I was having an amazing time, with everybody. The bunnies were actually quite nice, funny, and stupid. Zonnique was hanging out with them the most and she was even acting like a bunny. Chres was turning me on the whole night, he's gonna get it after this party.

"Aye Yn when you gone open up your gifts?" Marty asked.

I shrugged,
"I could right now.." I suggested.

"Okay I'll tell the DJ to announce it." He said.

"Yn?" I turned around and saw someone. She looked so familiar, I just couldn't remember. "It's Lisa, you know .. from high school?" She came over and gave me a hug. "I got you a present."

I grabbed the present, "
Thanks." I spoke quietly.

She smiled lightly
, "How you been?" She asked.

"
Good."

She signed,
"Have you been talking to Anthony?" She asked.

I shook my head no.

"Well he's in Texas. I talked to him earlier, he told me to tell you happy birthday." She smiled.

I widen my eyes,
"You talked to Anthony?" I asked.

"
Yes." She laughed.

I signed,
"He's in Texas you say? Where in Texas." I asked.

She shrugged, "
I don't know. He told me to call him after the party." She spoke.

"
Meet me at Crusts' after the party. I wanna talk to him." I said.

"Yn! Come on now child, come open your gifts?" Marty yelled.

I walked in the living room, thousands of gifts were on the table. Everyone surrounded the table, screaming to open there gift first.

I grabbed a random purple bag, "That's from me!" Bre yelled.

I smiled, I opened it. It was a bunch of beanies and phone cases. I smiled and thanked her.

I grabbed another one, it was pink and gold so I'm guessing it's from the bunny team. I opened it and it was a tutu, and bunny ears. And dildos and viberators.
😁😒 I slowly looked at the bunnies. "Your a pre bunny!" Sugar laughed.

I scoffed and grabbed another bag, it was from Craig. It was old pictures from us in high school, and crew necks and shirts from his clothing line. "Thanks Craig." I smiled.

"No problem." He smirked.

After I was done opening about 500 gifts I thanked everyone, I basically got money and crew necks.

💯

💯

💯

💯

💯

After the party, we went home. Chres fell right asleep and Ari stayed over Zonnique's mother house. Bella went in the living room and layer down on Bahja as she watched television. I took a shower and put on my blackNike jogging suit and my Nike shoes. I put my hair in a bun and texted Lisa that I was on my way. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"Where you going?" Bahja asked.

I put on my jacket, "be back in 15 minutes." I kissed her cheek and left out the house.

🙊

🙊

🙊

🙊

🙊

I met up with Lisa, she was at a booth drinking a water.

"Hey Lisa." I said sitting next to her.

She smiled, "Hey birthday girl." She smiled.

I smiled back, "Thanks again for the 50 bucks and the bandeaus." I said once more.

"Your welcome." She said. "So let's get to the point, you wanna talk to Ant...why?" She asked.

I signed, "He's crazy. You remember Jacob?" I asked.

She though for a moment, "The one with the Mohawk?" She asked confused. "Or Afro?"

"Afro."

She blushed, "Oh yeah. The cute one, you know I didn't see him at the party."

I scoffed, "He's dead."

She gasped. "What?!"

I nodded, "Anthony killed him. That's why I need to find him, turn him in, so he can go to jail." I explained.

Lisa signed, "So that's why he's in Texas. He told me he was just visiting for a family reunion." She pulled out her phone. "If I call, what are we going to say?" She asked.

"No, your gonna talk. Just find out more information. Make it seem as if your going to visit him or something. Then allow me to handle the rest." I said.

She nodded and called, she out him on speaker.

Anthony ~ Hello?

Lisa ~ Hey Ant.

Anthony ~How was the party?

Lisa ~ Fun, it was playboy themed.

Anthony ~ Cool, what you doing?

Lisa ~ Laying in bed. Say can I ask you a question?

Anthony ~ Wassup ?

Lisa ~ How long are you gonna be staying in Texas ? I wanna see you . I miss you .

Anthony ~ We'll Lisa I don't know . Maybe for a while, you know Wassiam got killed ; she was my only friend. Everyone else just was people who hated me. Why stay in a town full of people who wanna kill me, you know?

Lisa ~ I understand . Can I come see you then ?

Anthony ~ You mean come all the way to Texas?

Lisa ~ Yeah .

Anthony ~ Sure, I would love that.

Lisa ~ Where you stay.

Anthony ~ At a motel, in Houston. \Kingston Motel/ , on the end of Lin Road. Room #12 .

Lisa ~ I'll be there tomorrow evening .

Bre Womack
-------------------

I came into the house from Yn's party, Diggy was on the couch eating a hot dog watching a football game .

"Where you been Breaunna." He said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

I signed, "Yn's party duh."

He stood up. "Don't fucking talk back to me!" He demanded.

"Sorry." I whispered.

He picked up a hot dog, "Want a dog?" He offered .

I shook my head no, "Im tired." I walked up the stairs and into our bedroom.

I signed and sat my things onto the dresser, I took off my shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. I took off my jewelry and put it in the jewelry box, Diggy's phone was by the box.

I slowly grabbed it and pressed the 'on' button. He had 12 missed calls and 4 unread messages. I unlocked his phone, the calls were all from "Desiree" and the messages were from many people.

Cassandra ~ Hey babe ^.^ Come over tonight? Around 12? I got you a surprise ;)

Desiree ~ I miss you Daniel, baby when are you coming home? You've been on this business trip for weeks now.

Alya ~ Thanks again from last night it was wonderful! Love ya babe.

402-352-6394 ~ Hey it's Sasha from the party. You know, the one that you kissed(; I miss those lips! Call me?

I she'd a tear, how could I believe him? I knew he wasn't faithful. I put his phone on the dresser and packed up my bags, it's time for me to leave his cheating ass.

Yn August
----------------

I woke up early, around 7:00 am. I packed my bags and called Lisa and Craig. I told them to meet me at Starbucks with their bags packed.

Everyone was still sleep, I did my hygiene and out on my black leggings and my black sweater with a lion on it. I put my hair in a ponytail, put on my black Energy KD's and left out the house . We're going to Texas.

Sorry for the late update I been busy 😁 also I'm sorry for constantly changing the baby's name😩 I just couldn't decide! The baby name is Kai, no more changing ; seriously.

NO EDIT