Chapter 8

I stared out the car window, 6 weeks. 6 long weeks without Ari. I shed a tear and I guess Chad saw me.

"Yn dont cry, I know this wont make you feel better but im going on the tour too. Lebron said I could." He explained.

I smiled a little, "Good."

*

Everyone was in the bus, either on there phone or talking to one another. Mr. Spoelstra told everyone to gather up.

"Everyone gather up." He spoke. "Now these are the dates. First Houston, then Denver, then Memphis, then Boston, then London, and lastly Atlanta."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Chresanto

Ari was asleep, I was eating some hot turkey when I thought about Yn. Might as well facetine her huh? I called her, after 3 rings it said "Connecting".

She was in her pajamas, on a top bunk holding a teddybear with earplugs in.

Me - Hi love.

She smiled big and waved.

Me - Where are you.

Yn - Almost in Houston, but it's like 2:00 am right now.

Me - Really? It's only 10 here.

She shrugged.

We stayed on facetime basically all night, until she fell asleep on the phone. I screenshotted about 56 photos and hung up. I took a shower and put on a white beater and some boxers. I combed through my curls and laid in Yn's bed with Ari.

NEXT DAY

I woke up with 8 missed calls from Justice . That's strange . I tried calling her back, no answer. I shrugged it off and did my hygene . I put on some grey sweats, a white beater, and my gray foamposites . I combed through my curls and ate breakfast. I picked up my phone one last time and saw I had a voicemail .

From : Jussss♥

Time : 3:26 A.M

Length : 26 seconds

3 AM ? I hurried and listened to the voicemail . I heard her whispering and crying.

" Chres? God please answer! Someone is following me. He has on all black, please pick me up. Im on Vegas Ave."

All of a sudden I heard running, screaming, and panting.

"God Chres! Please help! He has a gun!"

All of a sudden I heard a gunshot, and a last huff of breath . Oh no . What the hell ! I ran to get Ari and I put her in the backseat .

I drove all the way to Vegas Ave. It took me 7 minutes. I slowed down the car and looked around the block and saw a figure laying on the floor, had curly hair like Justice's. Skin complection like Justice's. That's Justice.

---------------------------------