Chapter 28

So Im just gonna like, fastfoward to Yn's 21st birthday okay? Keep voting, commenting, and fanning k? Oh and Yn's ring color is just gonna be all silver instead of yellow.

Yn August
------------

I woke up with two things on my mind ; my birthday and blueberry waffles. I jumped out if bed and did my hygiene, I put on my grey cropped sweater and my grey Nike jogging pants . I fat ironed my hair and put on my white beanie to match the with Nike sign on my joggings . I put on mascara, red lipstick, and went downstairs. Bahja, Ariana, Bella, Chres, and Goldie were all in the kitchen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shouted, execpt Bella barked and Goldie just swam.

I smiled and sat at the table, "Thanks guys." Ari sat a cup of Orange Juice near me and Chres gave me my plate. Blueberry waffles, sausages, cheesy eggs, and some bacon.

We all ate and talked, 15 minutes later I put on my shoes, "Im going to the mall, anybody wanna come?"

They all shook their head no, "Not even you Bahj?"

"Im not even ready!" She whined. "My hair is a mess and I dont wanna hold you up. Have fun." She said walking upstairs.

I rolled my eyes, "Your hair was just fine." I mumbled walking out the door.

I walked inside Dream of Dresses, the most high quality dress place in Florida. I walked near the rack that had my sizes, soon enough I saw the perfect white dress. It wasnt to flashy, or basic. It was just fine. It stopped and my kness, it didnt have any straps, and the back was out ; in the shape of a diamond. It had ruffles at the bottom as well. When I tried it on, it looked perfect!

"How much is this?" I asked a lady who worked there. She was older, about in her mid 40s'.

She looked at me and took off her glasses, "It's gorgeous on you." She said with a straight face.

I smiled, "Thank you. I would love to buy it."

She stepped closer to me, "For what occasion?" She asked folding her arms.

"Today's my birthday, going out with my girls tonight." I explained.

She signed, "Follow me." She walked over towards the register and grabbed a clipboard. She looked at the dress, then the clipboard, then back at the dress. She was writing down then finally stopped. "$2,035" She announced. "It's Frappe' de Mongule'."

I looked confused, "What's that?" I asked. "Sounds like a cup of coffee." I joked.

She stared at me, "Only the finest designer in the country. A millionaire! Billionaire perhaps, even .. trillionaire? His dresses are made with real gold and fabric. The fabric he uses are $800 dollars a foot. Maybe this dress isnt in your price range. You could try 'Rainbows' sweetheart. It's across the street." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Give me the damn dress."

I changed back into my regular clothes, I paid for the dress and left out the store. Now for accessories and shoes, oh and makeup.