Ch.22: Total Asshole

Vincent sits in the chair begging for Zaakar not to touch his wife. "How would you feel if I was doing that to your loved one?" Vincent asks him. 

"I don't know but I'm having fun doing your wife....it will be even funner when she's into it too!" Zaakar answers him.

"I'll never be into this!" Tamar yells at him.

Zaakar backhands her hard across the face. She starts to bleed. "You only speak when I tell you to or I will make you watch me kill your husband, okay?"

"Okay.." Tamar says as she quiets down.

Vincent just stares at his helpless wife and mouths to her that he loves her. She nods.

____________________________________________________________

"I pulled away from him when I started to feel you though Roc! I knew it was wrong..." SiSi explains to him.

Roc is too furious to care at this moment. Princeton taps into his mind: I guess we're even since me and Rae kissed but I can't ever let her know that! I want her to suffer how I am right now. Princeton pushes Rae off of him. "Ya'll kissed?" Princeton ask Rae and Roc.

Rae looks confused. "No! Why would you ask that?" Rae asks him.

"Don't play with me, Rae! You're a good actress but I see through it!" Princeton yells.

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Well when you figure it out holla at me. Until then we have nothing to say to one another." Princeton says and storms out the room. 

"There could be only one reason why he would think that, so he read one of your minds.....you kissed her?" SiSi asks Roc.

Roc shakes his head.

"The funny thing is that you were furious with me because I left out the detail of me kissing Princeton back yet you did the same thing.......wait no you're actually lying like nothing happened in the first place. You're worse." SiSi tells him as she looks from him to Rae.

Roc tries to grab her arm. 

SiSi jerks away. "Don't touch me!" SiSi yells and leaves out the room.

Roc and Rae just stand there looking at one another. "How long you think they'll be mad?" Roc asks Rae.

"I don't know but for your sake you better hope it's not long. You seem to forgot SiSi is evil she just covers it but this may bring it out." Rae tells him and leaves also. 

________________________________________________________

"Why is there lipstick on your cheek Rayan!?" Neah starts to get frustrated.

"I swear it's not what you think, I'm not even feeling her like that Neah I swear!" Ray admits.

"So she just randomly kissed you? You actually want me to believe that?"

"Why you sweating me?" 

"Why you can't tell me you love me?"

"Because I hate that love word but I'm with you so why you doubting me? That shit ain't cool."

"How hard is it to tell your fucking girlfriend that you fucking love her when she tells you all the damn time! I don't get it!" Neah yells in a hurt tone.

Ray punches the wall from anger and hurt because she doubts him and doesn't trust him. "I don't need this right now!" He says and leaves the house.

"Ray!!!!" She yells but he's long gone.

_______________________________________________________

Sidney is laying on the bed in silence. Prodigy creeps up behind her and cuddles with her. "Was I a total asshole earlier?" He asks her.

"Not a total one but you came really close to it." She says with laughter. 

He kisses her on her cheek. "I'm sorry and you know I love you. I was just being inconsiderate I guess."

"No you were sticking up for you brother and I see where he's coming from but i think he could have handled it differently."

"Yeah but lets focus on us not them, okay?" Prrodigy tells her as he climbs on top of her.

"Are you trying to get frisky with me?" Sidney asks him as she smiles through his soft kisses upon her neck.

"You already know!" Hee answers and kisses her passionately on her lips.

Stay tuned!! Chasity