Miraculous Ladybug: Marichat

Marinette sat on the cot on the balcony, drawing up some new designs for a hat. Not just any hat, a Chat Noir hat. She couldn't get that silly kitty out of her head. While she was drawing the cat ears on the hat, that same cat crawled on her balcony.

"Hey, Princess," the black cat said scaring the girl.

She tensed up until she discovered who it was. Then she instantly, almost thoughtlessly, put the sketchbook behind her back. "Chat! You scared me!"

"I would never want to frighten my princess," he replied kissing her hand, noticing something behind her back. "Whatcha got there?"

He smiled, amused at how her cheeks went red. "No-nothing!"

He stealthily prowled behind her, smirking while he spoke. "Oh, I know you've got something behind there."

He then snatched the sketchbook, much to the young girl's dismay. "What do we have here? A sketchbook! Let's see what's in here."

"Wait, please! CHAT!" Mari screamed. Chat paused, seeing the tears of embarrassment glaze over her eyes. His beautiful princess... He reached over, and wiped the tears that had spilled over.

"Don't cry, Mari," Chat whispered, kissing the top of her head. He chuckled at how short Marinette was compared to him.

"You can look at it. You'll probably laugh, though," she said.

He instantly became his old jokester self. "How could I laugh at my dear princess?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

They ended up talking for hours. Almost until midnight. When Mari almost fell asleep on the cot, he picked her up and carried her to her bed. "Goodnight, Princess."

As he started to walk away, he was stopped by a hand grabbing his arm. He turned around and saw Mari sitting up on her bed. He smirked at her, but the smirk was dead as soon as her lips hit it with power.

"Good night, Chat."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes my fave ship in Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

-Hero