Alternate Ending

[A/N: Hi! I recently started watching Baby Daddy and I am in love. So this whole idea is super cliché, but I think you guys will actually be surprised when you read this. Btw, this is if Riley never got the voicemail or saw the board or confessed to Danny. Please remember to vote and recommend if you enjoy!]
     I'm lying in bed, ignoring Mrs. Wheeler yelling about her wedding being ruined. I really don't want to deal with any of the Wheelers right now, especially Danny and his girlfriend, Ashley.
     I groan and answer the door. "Yes, Mrs. Wheeler?"
     "MY WEDDING PLANNER QUIT A DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING AND MY HAIR IS BLUE AND -- honey, your hair is a mess. Are you okay?"
I would be if I weren't in love with my best friend who will never love me back. I would be if he loved me, too. I would be if he wasn't with a new girl every week.
     "Pfft, of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? I'm like the finest of fine. In fact, I'm great. You're the one who's not fine." I get accusatory when I'm upset.
     "Well, first off, of course I'm not fine, hello! And second off, your hair is matted to your head, your clothes are the last ones I saw you in a week ago and smell like it, too, and you have makeup smeared all over your face."
     "Goodbye, Mrs. Wheeler." I try to shut the door, but she pushes her way in.
"Hon, my wedding is tomorrow, and you look like hell. You're my maid of honor!" she whines.
I sigh and clap my hands together. "Welp, let's say I help you plan your wedding, and you give me a makeover tomorrow."
"Sold!" She gasp. "I think I found my new catchphrase!"
I roll my eyes.
__________________________
I gape at myself in the mirror. I think this is the first successful makeover Mrs. Wheeler has done. Everything about is simple yet elegant.
"Mrs. Wheeler, thank you!"
"Aww no problem, hon." She pulls out her wedding dress from behind her. "My turn!
__________________________
"Ok, hon, it's going to take me awhile to get up these stairs, so you guys have time to add finishing touches," Mrs. Wheeler tells me as she starts heading towards the roof, the location of the wedding. Something about a grand entrance.
I scoff and get on the elevator. I'm feeling a lot better. And then an arm darts out as the elevator door is closing. And Danny steps on.
     My heart instantly drops to the floor.   I look down. I can feel his gaze on me.
     "Hey Riley," Danny says, "Can we talk?"
     "What's there to talk about?" I don't mean for there to be so much venom in my voice. I look up at Danny, and he looks disappointed.
     He presses the stop button on the elevator.
     "Danny!" I exclaim before hitting the  button again. He just presses it another time.
     "Can you please talk to me?" He sounds hopeful.
     "Don't you have your girlfriend Ashley to talk to?" I glare at him. But I don't really mean it.
     "We broke up." My heart jumps out of my chest. "That's what I've been meaning to talk to you about."
     We pause for a minute. "Yes?"
     "Riley, I miss you. I hate not talking to you. You're my best friend. Best friends aren't supposed to fight like this." And again, I got my hopes up.
     "I miss you, too."
     "I'm not finished." He takes a deep breath and steps towards me. "I've been in love with you ever since I can remember. I know you're probably still in love with Ben, and my feelings are crazy, but I've been holding them in for 20 years."
     It takes me a minute to process the information. I take another step towards him. He loves me.
"That's crazy." He looks away. I grab his face. He loves me not. "Why would I be in love with Ben?"
He kisses me. I lift my feet in the air. He loves me.
__________________________
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I love it. It's a lil sappy but I like it better than the original.
-Hero