Roomates

(A/N: this is a Person A and B story. Feel free to put any names you like in here [maybe even your OTP] but I chose the names Kayli and Alex [after an OTP in irl
                  Alex's POV:
     Kayli is on the couch with me, cuddling. We're watching some romcom I pretend I hate, but she knows I love it. She is so invested; it's adorable.
     I kiss her head. She looks up at me and blushes. She kisses me on the jaw. I get off the couch and go to make us dinner.
      "Aww babe come back!" she whines.
     "Someone's gotta get dinner done. Remember what happened last time you tried to make dinner?" I ask knowing how she burned up a pan because she didn't know how to cook.
      "But babe it's only 5:30!"
      I sigh. "I need to get it started. Lasagna takes almost an hour, ok?"
     I start on the dinner and
put it in the oven. I settle back on the couch just as the movie ends. Kayli is pouting on the other side of the bed with the dog curled in her lap.
     "Kayli?"
     She harrumphs and leans back on the couch.
     "Kayli?" I coo before scooting closer and kissing her on the cheek. She grumbles something I don't understand before I start to tickle her.
     She starts to laugh even though she tries not to. "Okay, okay, okay!"
      She settles back on top of my lap. Lake (our dog) jumps off, probably embarrassed by her two parents haha. I kiss Kayli on the lips before flipping the channel to Kayli's least favorite show. The slap on the arm was worth it to see the priceless look on her face.
___________________________
Isn't it just adorable! And I might continue this bc it's adorable. And I did not use their real names.
-Hero