Ice Cream (Marichat)

[Spoilers for Season 2 BUT IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT YET OMLLLLL] -Hero

     Chat Noir loved Ladybug. So much so that he put her on this pedestal until she was just a no-name celebrity crush instead of his best friend. He placed her above him, not thinking of how he was reaching that much more for her. She was untouchable, and he was so frustrated that he didn't notice he did it himself. 

     Marinette loved Adrien. So much so that even with her decent self confidence she couldn't form words around him. He was sweet, and funny, and smart, and, God, she just wanted to finally settle for his friendship. But he still didn't notice the normally quick-witted, sassy girl right in front of him. 

     They never fell out of love. Marinette was always confused at the saying (her being the clumsy girl who knew you couldn't fall out of something). They still loved the people by their side. But after Kagami and Ladybug's abandonment, they slipped and landed on Marinette's balcony. 

     It was Marinette's favorite place to cool down and think things through. Chat landed on her roof, CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR HER SUPERHERO COUNTERPART, and made her feel better about Adrien's absence that day.  He soon became a permanent affixation to her room. From complaining about his day to just enjoying her company silently, the cat made Marinette's heart swell.

     And she fell for him. One day she was ranting about her crush on this boy in her class (she didn't dare give a name), and the next she was blushing, and giggling, and flirting. The crush was different than her crush on Adrien, though. With Adrien she couldn't say a single sentence, and for being a nice kid, he intimidated her. He always seemed to keep everything in his head at bay whilst she was almost about to snap at something or another. She could talk about anything and everything with Chat. He truly was her best friend (besides Alya).

     Alya took her back to Andre's a few months later (even though it was almost fall, Andre still opened to lovers). When Andre saw her, he knit his eyebrows together. He said his normal greeting but paused when asked to make her ice cream.

     "Red like his lips, green like his eyes, and black like his clothes." Marinette immediately flushed. He only added a dark chocolate, and yet she knew the exact change. "I felt the need to add something, I know. Maybe his actions have changed around you. But, believe me, I've never been wrong before."

     Adrien would soon find out that the red strawberry with dark chocolate changed to pink raspberry. Andre was also very confused. They really loved Andre, but after that, they believed less in his magic.

     When their identities were revealed, they learned never to doubt the magic of his ice cream.

________________________________________________________________________________

idk either man I was tired and there were too many thoughts in my head so here you go

-Hero