Nightmares

(You need to read the one before this thx! 😘)
Kayli's POV:
     I am helpless as the person of the night comes in to our room. I see the shine of the knife. I see the black clothes. When I dare look at his eyes, they are the same eyes that have comforted me when I was terrified. It was Alex.
     I wake up frightened. The nightmare is getting worse and worse by the day. The same nightmare since I moved in with Alex. I wipe off the tears I have let stream down my face.
     I look at Alex and his sleeping face. His dark brown hair looks black under the night's blanket. I settle back down, but I can't help the sobs from escaping my body.
     Alex stirs, and I bite my lip. Still, the tears are still running down my face. Alex's eyes blink. He turns around in bed and looks at my glistening tears.
     Even though he just woke up, he sits up quickly. "What's wrong?"
     He says this with such care, he can't  be the intruder in my nightmare. But he is.
     I open my mouth, but no words come out. I just hug him and cry into his chest. He holds me, and I finally lay back down and let sleep take me into a dreamless slumber.
___________________________
This is a sad fic. Oh too late.
-Hero