Identities - Love Square

[This is if they never dated or anything of the sort. Even though they love each other. So like when they say the l word below it's platonically]

      It wasn't a sudden realization. It wasn't a smack-in-the-forehead-duh! moment. It wasn't perfect.

     Things just started to fit into place like a puzzle. Marinette noticed Adrien's humor. Adrien noticed Marinette's newfound confidence (that was never newfound). Ladybug noticed Chat's sweetness and slight shyness. Chat noticed Ladybug's stuttering. In all their forms, they grew closer and closer until the only secret that was left untold was their identities.

     They loved all of their parts even if they didn't admit it. Plagg and Tikki tried to set up the reveal subconsciously because even the immortal gods who literally had all of the time in the world grew impatient with their holders. Honestly, they were probably the slowest ones taking a whopping five years! Even Tikki wanted to have Marinette show Chat even though she had been against it for years. 

     So when Ladybug and Chat Noir were out on patrol, running all around the city, Chat sighed and put on a lovesick smile.

     "I love you, Princess," he shouted, grinning ear to ear.

     "I love you, too, minou," she said, turning around, not even noticing the mistake until they stared each other in the eyes.

     Let's just say, a very happy Plagg who now owned a wheel of camembert and a pouty Tikki who had to steal some Euros from Marinette to buy the cheese.

________________________________________________________________________________

yeah idk either these are really short but these are in my brain and oml its horrible but i tried

EDIT: I edited it, and it was horrible because I was running on like 6 hours of actual sleep (not resting) for 48 hours so yeah. It's better. I'm gonna write a different version tho so don't worry.

-Hero