Nemeses Part II

(A/N: Ok so this is a different AU but I'm giving it the same title because I'm lazy)
Alex walked into his office. Thomas Jefferson was in there.
He didn't know how to feel about him. He could be annoying and his views were all wrong... but there was something about him. Maybe Alex just thought he was attractive. Maybe he thought he was friendly in a way. He couldn't figure it out.
Still, at the moment, they were nemeses. He faked a groan. "What do you want, Jefferson?"
     "I'm bored. I need someone to entertain me."
     Alex rolled his eyes. "Go find James then."
     "James is out sick today, though."
     "Of course he is," Alex grumbled.
     Alex went behind his desk and started working on the big project for Washington. Thomas dramatically sighed during it.
     Alex looked up. "What?"
     Thomas looked into his eyes. "You're no fun."
     Alex looked pointedly at Thomas. "And what would be your definition of fun?"
     Thomas tensed a little bit. Only Alex would've noticed. "An endeavor outside of work with you."
     Alex was confused for a second. "What?"
     Thomas chuckled. "I'm asking you on a date, Alexander."
     Alex flushed at his name. "I'd like that."
     Thomas smiled genuinely. He waltzed right out of the room. Alex smiled for the rest of the day.
___________________________
I don't always like to ruin people's days ok
-Hero