I'm Only Human...

Plagg ran beside Tikki, as her partner, as her best friend, as her lover. She glanced over at him and gave the signal. Plagg knew this wasn't going to be good. They both knew this wasn't going to be good.        Tikki was a princess of China. Her father, the emperor, was left to rule China. Born year of the dragon, she was expected to bring honor to the family, especially after her late mother passed. She was sent to dozens of kingdoms to marry the princes, but she would refuse. The only love Tikki ever found was with a servant in her kingdom, said to have little honor.

        Plagg was the servant in love with the princess. He was born year of the rat. (A/N: Explains his love of cheese lol) Although he was good at his job, the emperor never liked him.  He disrespected the crown by stealing a medicine used to treat the empress while she was sick. Tikki hated him for that, but she found out he did it because his entire family had the sickness. They had been together ever since.

        The princess needed an escape from her strict father. When she found out about the murders of her people, she had to do something. She went to her seamstress and asked for a mask and a work outfit like a lucky ladybug. The seamstress wasn't even confused; Tikki couldn't figure it out. One night, she slipped out. Not realizing the magic behind the earrings and a yoyo the seamstress also gave her.

        The seamstress turned out to be her mother's soul wandering as a human. The servant was at his shack with his mother (the only one that survived the sickness). An angel visited him in a dream. She told him to help her daughter with her quest to help the people of China. A work outfit appeared next to his bed. It resembled an unlucky black cat. A ring was on top of the clothes. He put the ring and the clothes on.
        And they protected China. They called themselves Ladybug and Chat Noir. Many had joined them over the years: Honey Bee, Peacock, Tortoise, Volpina, and Halkmoth. They were a team.
       But something seemed off.... The murders were getting more frequent and more brutal. Tikki and Plagg knew something had to be done. Their powers were the strongest of the team. They finally tracked down the murderer.
       The battle lasted hours. The other team members tried to join, but when they did, it was too late. Chat Noir had been struck in the side. He fell. Ladybug saw this and ran to him.
        "Plagg!" she screamed as she took her mask off, revealing the Princess Tikki. "I love you!"
        Those were her last words before a knife struck her in the back. Hawk Moth ended the fight and killed the murderer. They prayed to their gods to bless their Miraculouses to defend others in the future. Tikki's mother blessed them all. Each one made a new form; Volpina a fox, Honey Bee a bee, Hawkmoth a moth, Peacock a peacock, and Tortoise a tortoise.
         Finally the queen came to the dead bodies of the two lovers and blessed them. First Plagg became a black cat.
          "Where's Tikki?" he asked. Then he looked at her new form as a ladybug. "Tikki!"
          "Plagg!"
           And they became the Miraculous Team.
___________________________
I know it's cheesy but it's so cute!
-Hero