Chapter 7

I wake up to the smell of something burning and I run downstairs to find the Enforcers trying to put out a grease fire, they keep putting water on it and it keeps getting bigger. I run over to them and find a pot top so I put it over the fire to extinguish it, I turn around and look at the guys; they look relieved and I just roll my eyes.

"Dumb fucks," I say and they all look at me angrily. "It's a grease fire, you don't put water on it. That will only make it bigger and then start the whole house on fire. You cover it up or put flour on it."

"We didn't ask for a cooking tip," one guy says.

"No, you didn't. You're just the idiots who were trying to burn the fucking house down."

"Whatever. Get out of the way so we can make breakfast," another guy says.

I go sit in the living room and watch them attempt to make breakfast, they burn everything. Even the toast. Who the hell burns toast? No one, it's so hard to burn toast it's almost impossible. I've seen four year olds with better cooking skills than them.

"We live on take out," he whispers in my ear. I jump up and wrap my arms around Kyle's neck, he wraps his arm around my waist. I lightly kiss his lips.

"Get some," a guy says.

"Shut up and go back to burning your breakfast," I tell him. He growls at me.

"Lets see you do a better job."

"Okay."

I pull away from Kyle and make them all leave the kitchen. First I clean up their mess then throw away every burnt piece of food. I start making eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, sausage, hashbrowns, and everything else you could imagine having for breakfast. All of the guys are drooling from the look of the food and I make sure I made enough for all of them.

I have them all sit down at the table-its a HUGE table-like proper gentlemen and I serve them each a fair amount of food, they are all just staring at their food and I think they don't like it.

"You don't like it." It's more of a statement than a question.

"No. We love it and can't believe we have good made from in our home that wasn't burnt. This looks incredible," Kyle says.

"Then dig in."

They do exactly as I say, I don't even think they are chewing their food. I eat a bowl of cereal in the kitchen while waiting for my muffins to get done.

"Something smells amazing in here," Kyle says as he enters the kitchen.

"They're muffins. Blueberry muffins," I tell him while looking at him. He kisses my cheek.

"You are an amazing cook, you know that?"

"Thanks. I learned everything from my mom."

"Is your mom a Rogue too?"

I get up and dump my bowl of cereal down the sink, I stay by the sink with my hands gripping the counter. Kyle comes up behind me and puts his hands over mine, I relax a little at the feel of his lips on my neck. I walk away again when the timer goes off for my muffins, I take them out and set them out to cool when the Enforcers come into the kitchen and put their dishes in the sink. They start to leave.

"Hey." They all look at me. "I made your food and you can at least do the dishes."

"But why can't you?"

"Because if it weren't for me you would all be eating burnt food."

"Well unlike you, we actually have stuff to do. Right Kyle?"

"C'mon guys, dishes aren't gonna kill ya."

The guys all moan and walk over to the kitchen with grumpy looks on their faces, I sit up on the counter by my muffins while they do the dishes.

"If you get these dishes done in the next five minutes I'll make you guys lunch and supper plus anything else you want." They all look at me. "And you all get a blueberry muffin."

"They don't like it Vexy," Kyle whispers as he steps inbetween my legs and puts his hands on my hips. "They don't want to be doing chores."

"Well things are gonna change. Your guys' house is a disaster," I say while wrapping my legs around his waist and leaning my forehead against his. "And that is going to change. Real fast."

"What!?"

I pull away and look to see all of the guys in the kitchen looking at me, I just smirk at them because their facial expressions are comical; they obviously don't want to be doing any kind of physical labor in the house whatsoever. I jump down and stand beside Kyle who wraps his arms around my waist, I cross my arms and look at all of them in turn.

"You will ALL be doing chores around the house from now on." My tone holds authority. "Your house is a horrible mess."

"This coming from the girl with the stench of Rogue all over her and leaving it all around our house," one guy says. "And all over Kyle."

I drop my arms and look at Kyle, I see him swallow and look worried so I lay my head on his chest but just enough so I can still see the rest of the Enforcers. One of my hands laying on Kyle's chest while his hands are on the small of my back, on the top of my jeans. Kyle takes in a deep breath and squeezes my waist so I am pressed against him more, I close my eyes.

"Okay guys here's the deal, but you can't tell anyone in the Pack. Not even Alpha Alex," Kyle says. "Vexy is a Rogue. John and the group that left brought her back here. She is nothing like Rogues we have encountered before, Alpha Alex wants her for some reason and it seems that Brandon does too. We are going to help her escape."