8

[Alliyah]

I woke up alone as I looked to my side, and saw a note on my other pillow.

Ill see you at school beautiful xoxo

I went under my bed and grabbed my box that's named, 'Memorable things.' I keep photos, papers, things that I might want in my future. I place the note neatly in it and place my box back under my bed. I get ready for the school day by attending my usual activity.

-

I was eating breakfast by myself since my mom wasn't home when there was a knock at my door. Hoping it was Cameron I walk towards my door with a smile but seeing Matt I frown.

"Not happy to see me?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Hoping Cameron was here but you will do just fine," I say as I lead him in.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Was hoping I could walk to school with you. Mya met this new girl down the street and offered to take her to school," He said with a frown.

"So she ditched you,"

"Basically,"

"Well lets go," I say as I grab my book bag walking on the sidewalk to school.

Once we arrive we made small talk until someone interrupted us.

"So I see this is your new boyfriend," This teenager said. I have no idea who he is but I recognized him around school before.

"No hes my friend," I respond.

"Oh so whats Nash to you? Your boyfriend? Oh and I forgot about Cameron how many boyfriends do you have?" He says and laughs in my face.

"Hey leave her alone," Matt says placing his hand on his chest keeping him away from me.

"How many Alliyah?" He asked taunting me.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I reply annoyed.

"Oh so your just hoeing around huh?" He asked me slamming me on the lockers. Everyone gathered around watching the scene but not actually doing anything.

"Leave me alone," I whisper.

"Your pathetic," He said and slammed me on the locker again.

Matt tried to drag him off but the dumb jock pushed him to the floor.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled trying to get away but I was slammed on the locker again and my head started to hurt.

He started to raise his hand to hit me but was pushed to the floor.

"Never hit a lady," I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Cameron on top of the guy punching him multiple times in the face. Everyone screamed, 'Fight!' and started recording.

"Cameron lets go!" I yelled. He continued punching him so I tried to get him off but he pushed me to the floor and I hit my head on the lockers.

-

I woke up with the schools nurse. She was patting my forehead with a wet washcloth.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You hit your head on the ground. Take this Advil if you start to have a headache, and don't worry sweetie nothing is permanent so your fine," She explained. I took the Advil with the water in a plastic cup that she gave me because I could feel a headache forming.

"Get to your next class sweetie," She says and type on her computer. I check the time and grab my books for math class. I was knocked out through science class so I will ask my teacher for the homework at the end of the day.

As I was walking to my locker to gather my books for math class I saw Cameron walking out of the principles office. I sped up him and tapped his shoulder.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You should get to math class," He said looking at my books and ignoring me.

"What happened?" I repeated.

"He left me off with a warning since I helped you,"

I examined his face and could tell that he had a cut near his right eye.

"Are you okay?" He asked he had a worry look in his eye.

"Yeah my head just hurts a little bit,"

"Okay good. Well you should really get to math class. And sorry by the way I didn't mean to push you," He said and started to walk away. I nod my head as I walk to my next class.

-

I was walking to the lunch room with Mya by my side. She kept rambling on about the party tomorrow and must I remind you I really don't want to go. As she kept talking about what she wanted to wear I was dragged into a room with the light off. Once it turned on I saw Cameron smirking at me.

"Hey beautiful," He said.

"Thanks for saving me," I said and kissed him. He roamed his hands on my waste as I tugged lightly on his soft hair. As we were full on making out the door opened. Cameron's hand was placed on my cheek and the other was up my shirt. Both of my hands were around him.

"Busted," Mya said with a angry tone.

I pull away from Cameron quickly and grab my stuff that I dropped. I start to walk out of the room with Mya but before I do I turn back around an look at Cameron and smile.

"Any explaining to do?" Mya asks as we walk to the lunch room.

I ignore her and she repeats the question.

"What? I cant help it he makes me happy," I say and smile.

"And horny," She adds.

'You bet ya,' I think.

As I sit down at the lunch table Matt arrives and gives me a hug. He sits down next to Mya and makes out with her. I kick them both under the table making them stop and look at me.

"No P.D.A," I say as I take a bite out of my apple.

"Look sweetie. After what I just witnessed you have no room to talk," Mya says.

I gasp and Matt opens his eyes wide and shocked.

"You and Cameron?" He asks a with cocky smirk.

"They were practically making babies," She adds.

Matt starts to laugh as I shrug and continue eating my apple thinking of him.

"Anyways about the party tomorrow," Mya says.

Oh no.

-

Please vote and comment it took me 3 hours to write this, because the chapter got deleted so I had to restart.

Mia xoxo