32

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 34.

I'm getting out of school in 10 days!!

|Alliyah|

Cameron was still asleep and I wanted it to stay that way. Everything was set up at Nash's house. I ran upstairs into my room, wrote a note, and placed it on the pillow next to Cameron.

I quietly walked downstairs and outside to head to Nash's house.

-

|no ones pov|

Cameron woke up 20 minutes after Alliyah left. He wanted to wake up next to her but instead he woke up next to a note. He scrunched up his face in confusion as he un folded the note. 

  You know where the food is right?
   I hope you enjoy the meal I made.
   Everything you like on just one plate.
      I love you. Xoxo your dearest

      Alliyah.

Cameron smiled as he slowly made his way downstairs. He didn't have a shirt on and his boxers were hanging around low. Cameron walked in the kitchen being greeted by a plate full of his favorite food. Enchiladas, even though it wasn't a breakfast food he could eat it any time of the day.

Cameron finished the food in 5 minutes being welcomed by a note on the bottom of his food.

I hope you enjoyed your bday breakfast. Go to the place that cleans you up.

Your dearest. Alliyah.

Cameron walked upstairs and into the bathroom. He stripped naked and hopped inside the shower letting the hot water roam over his body.

10 minutes later he was fresh, and cleaned. He walked inside the guest room because that's where all of his clothes were. He changed into some clothes, and ran his fingers through his hair.

He was about to walk back out and forgot his phone on the nightstand. He grabbed it and saw that another note was next to it.

Go to the place that takes you wherever you need to go.

Your dearest. Alliyah.

He knew exactly where that was so he walked downstairs, outside, and hopped into his car. There was a note on the steering wheel so he grabbed it and looked at it.

Head to your best friends place. :)

Nash was his best friend so he began to drive 20 minutes to get to his house. He got out of the car, turned the ignition off, and began to walk inside the house once he reached the door .

He walked inside to a pitch black house. He walked near the stair case and turned on the light switch.

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed as they came out from wherever they were hiding.

-

|Alliyah|

Once I jumped up from the couch I saw that smile appear on Cameron's face. It was so heart warming I almost melted. Cameron's eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on me and I smiled and waved.

His family, friends, my family were all here just for him.

I waited until Cameron was all done saying his "thank you's," to his family and shortly enough he came in my direction.

"You did all this?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled as I shook my head. "We all did this," I said and pecked his lips as I walked away.

I joined Kat and Matt as we were all just talking about the new episode tomorrow. Occasionally I would glance in Cameron's direction and catch him staring back and I would smile as I looked back at Kat and Matt.

"You're so in love with him," Kat said smiling wide. I blushed as I smiled more thinking of him.

-

Once the party was over I walked towards Nash who was playing ping pong.

"Hand this to Cameron," I said passing him a note and walking outside and into my car.

-

|camerons pov|

After I said all of my goodbyes I walked over towards Nash, Matt, and my buddy Shawn.

"Where's Alliyah?" I asked curious. She just disappeared and I was getting worried.

"She wanted me to give you this," Nash said patting my back before he walked away.

Another note? I opened it up, and it read.

Almost to your last destination. Get inside your car and come home plz. ;)

I smiled as I placed the note in my pocket. I walked outside and got in my car. There was a box in the passenger seat and I opened it up to see a collage of Alliyah and I. There was a phone case of Alliyah and I kissing, and I saw some new vans that came out.

I smiled and looked inside the box and I saw a piece of paper.

I count all of the stars when I'm hurting and think of reasons why I love you. Sometimes I forget what number I'm at so I just stop counting and start listing.

In 1960 there were only 3.036 billion people in the world. In 2016 there are over 7 billion people in the world and I could have fallen in love with anybody else. But I fell in love with you, for that I am grateful. That I got the chance to say that I love "Cameron Alexander Dallas."

A tear slipped my eye and I put everything back in the box as I drove home back to my amazing girl friend.

Once I reached the house in 25 minutes I parked the car and ran in the house. There was a note on the floor so I picked it up.

I'm upstairs just waiting. :)

I smiled as I put the note in my pocket and made my way upstairs into her room. Once I was upstairs nobody was in her room so I walked in the bathroom so see her in the bath with bubbles around.

I smiled at the sight and I stripped naked and hopped inside the bath with her. I brought her close to me kissing her neck and whispered in her ear telling her I loved her.

-

"Are you sure?" I asked her for conformation. Even though we did it before I still didn't want to do anything she wasn't ready for yet.

She nodded her head and I smirked as I placed it inside her as she wrapped her legs around me.

-

So they had sex.. again. ;) lmao they are so cute aren't they?

Remember 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 34.