23

A.N Updated because someone commented on my last chapter. I like to read everyone's comments, every time someone does comment I update once I finish reading it.

I reached 600 reads and its increasing. Might not seem like a lot but to me it is.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

|Alliyah|

I woke up tangled in Matts arms. My head was resting on his chest and both arms were over him while his arms were around me. I shook him a couple times until he woke up and eventually he did.

"What's up?" He asked his voice scratching a little bit.

"It's 6:37 we have to get up for school," I said playing with his lips so he could wake up more. 

He fully opened his eyes and groaned. I know how he feels I'm not a morning person either.

"Let me get ready and I'll take you home so you can get ready," he said and slowly got up from his bed and walked into the bathroom.

45 minutes later and I was now walking in my house to get ready, while Matt was in the car waiting for me. I walked upstairs in my room and picked out a nice outfit for me to wear.

I picked out a night skyla strappy crop top, for pants I grabbed some blue denim skinny ripped jeans, I also grabbed a grey open frint knit cardigan over my crop top. I grabbed a nice cute nail polish that was white and put it over my feet and nails. It dried in 10 minutes and I placed my outfit on my bed as I walked in the shower.

10 minutes later I got out of the shower and put my outfit on. I put on some much adored mint ankle strap heels I grabbed my bag and began to walk downstairs in the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and saw a note on the fridge.

Won't be home until Sunday. Have a great Tuesday morning.

Mom

I threw the note in the trash and began to walk outside towards Matts car. I heard my name being called and Cameron was walking towards me so I stopped in my tracks and waited for what he has to say.

"Can I come with you and Matt? My car is in the shop," Cameron asked.

I turned around and got in the passenger seat as Matt said yes, so Cameron got in the back seat.

I began to eat my banana and 10 minutes later we arrived at the hell called school. I got out of the car and walked with Matt as Cameron went a separate way.

"I'll see you okay?" Matt asked me and I nodded my head as he went to his locker, and I went to my locker. I grabbed all of my science books and closed my locker walking toward class.

-

I finished lunch and threw my food away in the trash. I made my way to reading class and sat down at the back of the class.

"Hello students. Today we will be doing a project and I will be partnering two of you students up and you will write a essay about your parter. You have until Friday to finish this essay so I suggest you focus hard. You guys will find your partner on this sheet of paper so once you do begin," my teacher instructed. I sat up from my seat and walked towards the front of the seat to take a look at the sheet of paper. I skimmed through until I found my name and my parter was the one person I hate most right now.

Cameron.

"Can I please switch partners?" I asked the teacher.

"No. I partnered you two up for a reason to give you both a challenge. Have fun," she said and waved us off.

I groaned as I walked over towards Cameron who was playing around on his phone. I pulled a chair up and sat next to him waiting for him to notice my presence.

"Yes?" He asked still not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"We are partners," I said.

"Oh god."

Well damn I didn't know he hated me this much.

"Look I know a lot about you so I'll just start my paper without talking to you," I said and began writing down a bunch of things Cameron likes, what he doesn't like, about his personality, and why he's an okay guy.

After 10 minutes half of the page was full and I was thinking of what else to write. I looked up at Cameron and saw he had one sentence written down. I picked up the paper and took a look at it.

She's really bossy and she likes food.

Seriously? I slam his paper down on his desk and and walk away back to my desk. I finish writing my paper 40 minutes later and now all I have to do is edit it and type it up.

I wait for the bell to ring as I just doodle a bunch of things on my paper. A couple minutes later it does so I gather all of my stuff and head to history class.

-

I was now walking home as I was just listening to music on my phone. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when a girl came up to me, she had brunet hair with a blonde streak.

"Aren't you Alliyah?" She asked me.

"Yes why?" I replied.

"I was told to invite you to a party Friday at 8 o clock," she says giving me a sheet of paper.

I look at the paper.

Party at my house.

Food, drinks, games, hook ups and you should know the rest.

A bunch of music and alcohol provided. Let's get drunk!

Address - 6879 withdraw street.

"So will you come?" The girl asked me.

"I'll think about it," I replied putting the sheet of paper in my book bag.

She nods her head and begins to walk away but I stop her before she's out of my site.

"Who told you to invite me?" I asked her.

"Jack Gilinsky," she said and walked off.

-

Enjoy this chapter it took me 3 hours to type this. I might update another chapter later on if I get a vote and comment about how this chapter went.

Xoxo