26

A.N 5 votes and 3 comments for chapter 27.

|Alliyah|

I opened my eyes and my head instantly began to hurt. It felt like a thousand needles were being jammed into my head at once. I put two fingers up to the sides of my head and rubbed it. I groaned in annoyance I wish I never drank anything last night.

Waking up on a Saturday morning with a hang over wasn't the best. I looked around the bed and realized Cameron wasn't with me which made me frown.

I sat up from my bed and walked in the bathroom to get some aspirin. I walked downstairs and saw Cameron watching tv on the couch. I walked past him and poured me a glass of water as I gulped the pill down my throat. I placed the cup on the counter and made me some French toast.

"You want some French toast?" I asked Cameron breaking the silence between us.

"Sure," he said softly but I still heard him. I began making the French toast and ran upstairs to grab my phone.

I scrolled until I found Matts caller I.D and I began texting him.

What happened last night?

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and 15 minutes later breakfast was ready. I grabbed plates and cups and put everything on the exact plate and gave Cameron his food.

"Thank you," he said and I nodded my head as I sat down on the couch and watched whatever show Cameron was watching.

"What are you watching?" I asked him.

"The 70s show," he said and chuckled. My phone buzzed so I grabbed it and took a look at what Matt had sent me.

Can I come over?

Yes.

I replied.

"What happened last night?" I asked Cameron out of curiosity. His face instantly hardened.

Did I do something at the party to upset him?

"I rather not talk about it," was all he said.

I wasn't going to let that be an answer so I urged him on. "Please tell me what I did to make you upset,"

"How do you know I'm upset?"

"I always know when you're upset," I replied.

We locked eyes and we stared into each other's eyes in silence not saying a word, until he spoke. "You could have killed yourself from drinking too much Alliyah," he said looking down at his hands.

How much did I drink last night?

"I don't remember anything."

"You said you were drinking because you didn't want to think of me. It's all of my fault Alliyah all of it is my fault,"
He sighed frustrated with himself.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent as I waited for him to speak.

"I woke up last night," I began which caught his attention and he looked at me.

"You were telling me how sorry you were and you told me what you presented at school wasn't the real paper. Can you please read to me the real paper?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and grabbed a sheet of paper from his pocket.

"Alliyah Davina Claire," he began but was cut off by a knock on the door. I groaned as I sat up from the couch and went to go answer the door.

"Wassup," Matt said as I glared at him.

"Okay bad timing I see. Well I need to talk to you anyways," Matt said and walked in the house. I turned around and Cameron wasn't sitting down on the couch anymore, instead he was walking upstairs to his room. I was pissed but I would ask him to read the paper to me later on.

"What is it that you need to talk about?" I asked Matt curious.

"I'll tell you after I use the bathroom," Matt said and ran upstairs into the bathroom closing the door on his way in. I ran upstairs into Cameron's room and locked the door once I got inside. He looked up confused but it went away after I sat next to him.

"Alliyah I'm not going to read it to you," he whispered which made me confused.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because it might bring us closer. I just want to be friends nothing more. You should go back to Matt my girlfriend is coming over."

My eyes widened and instantly got mad.

"No," I shook my head furious.

He rose a eyebrow confused.

"You can't keep leading me on. It's not going to work I'm going to make a choice now and I stand by my choices unlike you. We will never be boyfriend and girl friend again like you said yourself correct?" I asked him.

He nodded his head meaning yes.

"Why is that Cameron?"

"Because I don't have feelings for you anymore," he replied.

"I agree,"

"What?" He asked confused but I ignored him.

"I loved you,"

"Loved?" He asked.

"Yes 'ed,' for past tense. You mean nothing to me now,"

I walked out his room and walked downstairs joining Matt.

I looked outside and it was raining hard.

"I have to go sorry. I'll text you everything my mom is sick and she needs my help," Matt gives me a hug before he leaves which I return.

I didn't want to be inside with Cameron anymore so I got some shoes on and wanted to walk in the rain. I like the rain for some odd reason.

I walked outside and 5 minutes later I was getting poured on.

"Alliyah get inside please," I heard. I look to see Cameron getting his shoes on.

I ignored him because I didn't want to speak to him.

"Fuck it," he says and runs outside in the rain towards me.

"Alliyah Davina Claire is funny, sweet, caring, she knows how to lighten up everyone's mood when someone's down. She has this smile that makes everyone melt and I fell for her hard. The way her smile curves up and her eyes stare into mine I can't seem but fall for her all over again. I'm happy I got the chance to fall in love with Alliyah and I lied about before. I still do. I love you Davina," he said and he didn't say my first name. He called me by my middle name which sent me off the rails.

I walked towards him fast and kissed him.

2 minutes of kissing in the rain how cliche. Cameron pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"So much for all of that past tense shit huh?" Cameron asked which made me chuckle.

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Yeah about that. I lied," he said which made me kiss him again.

-

Remember 5 votes and 3 comments for chapter 27.

Xoxo