20

A.N I wasn't going to update another chapter until tomorrow but someone commented on my last chapter!

Like I said I love the feedback and it encourages me to update more often then I do.

                          [Alliyah]

2 weeks later.

I looked in the mirror as I was adding a black pin to my hair. I straightened out my black dress and made sure my hair wasn't all over the place.

"Alliyah it's time to go!" My mom called for me.

I slipped on some black flats and grabbed my phone as I put it in my black purse.

The car ride to church was silent. I didn't speak as I looked out the window and just watched everything around me.

"We're here," my mom spoke as she parked the car. My mom and I walked in church and sat down 2 rows from the front. 10 minutes later of everybody getting situated the man up front began to speak.

"We meet here today to celebrate, honor, pay tribute to the life of Gina Dallas. To give thanks to her life and the experiences that we shared - and to bless her now that our time together is over,"

I looked around as the pastor spoke and noticed Cameron looking down at his hands. I really felt bad for him, I wonder how he's been taking all of this.

"All the Faith's of the world speak of another life after death. We do not know what it is but we can hold onto the hope, the belief or the knowledge of the peace, rest, fulfillment and of people being reunited in love,"

Even though I don't know Mrs.Dallas she was a great mom and she deserves better.

"For Gina Dallas, the journey is beginning, but for us, there is a loss, grief and pain. Everyone of us here has had our life touched - perhaps in the tiniest way, or perhaps totally transformed - by Gina Dallas existence. We would not be here otherwise. Her life mattered. It is important for us to acknowledge and accept that something so fundamental has changed with her life going. Life will not be the same - and life should not be the same. Members of Gina Dallas family will tell us more about her life but first let us sing together or listen to a song that she loved. Outline of Gina Dallas life and readings that she loved from celebrant, family, and friends. May god be with you all," the priest last spoke.

I watched as Cameron stood up from his seat and walked to the front of the room.

"My mom would be happy that we are all here today just for her. She was awesome, talented, beautiful inside and out. She was my best friend. I used to get bullied when I was a kid everyday that I came home she would spend time with me. We would always eat ice cream and watch funny movies just to lighten up my mood. She's the best mother in the world somebody could ask for. I love her so much," he said and started crying more as he walked back to his seat.

1 hour later and everybody was paying there respects. Cameron soon approached my mother and I, and I tried not to make eye contact with him.

"Thank you for coming," he said and gave my mother a hug which she returned.

"It's no problem at all. Your mother was the best friend a girl could ask for," my mom said and began to tear up a little bit.

Cameron nodded his head and my mom spoke up again, "How are your living arrangements?"

"Complicated. I have no idea where my dad is and my family members live far from here and today they told me that I was welcomed to live with them until I'm 18,"

"Wait so you would be moving?" I finally spoke. I didn't want Cameron to leave at all.

He nodded his head.

"Do you want to move?" My mom asked him.

"No I have all of my friends here," Cameron replied.

"You can stay with us. I can sign the paper work and you can stay in the guest room until you are ready to move out," my mom suggested.

Wait what!?

"No it's fine I don't want to trouble you,"

"It won't be any trouble at all," my mom said with a small smile.

Cameron forced a smile to play on his lips and I was so confused at the moment.

"I will talk the adoption center or whoever it is that I need to talk to tomorrow morning. Pack your bags and gather all of your stuff and come over to my house today. You shouldn't stay at your house alone."

"Thank you. I will call you if I have any trouble but I should say bye and tell the news to the rest of my family members," Cameron said and walked away.

My mom waved bye to Cameron and we soon left the church.

"I can't believe you did that," I said as I walked into my house.

"His mother would've wanted it," my mom said and walked into the kitchen. I checked the time and it was 3:57 pm. Cameron should be here some time later on and I'm really scared about how this will turn out. I walked in my room and laid on my bed as I flipped through some channels until my phone buzzed.

Miss me!? Can I come over?

It was from Matt. I haven't talked to him in 2 weeks he's been either hanging out with Kat, or studying for a bunch of tests that we had coming up in school.

Sure. Text me when you're here.

I sent the message and turned on the walking dead. It was my favorite show in the entire world and it always was fun to watch whenever I was in a bad mood or basically whenever my emotions were sprawled all over the place.

-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter please don't hate me because I killed off Cameron's mom. :(

Vote and comment for another update I love reading all of the comments.

Xoxo