34

A.N 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 36.

I have a plot on how to end this, I'm just trying to fit everything in 6, 5 or, 4 chapters.

9 more days until school ends. ::))

|Alliyah| 1 day later.

Spring break ends tomorrow so that means I would have to make the best out of my birthday today. I'm currently laying in my bed wondering wether or not I should get up. My heart is telling me no but my mind is telling me yes.

|camerons pov|

I finished making Alliyahs breakfast omelette and placed everything on a tray. I carefully carried it up the stairs so I wouldn't drop anything, making my way in her room I see Alliyah staring at the ceiling. Her big brown eyes travel down to me and the tray of food, and her smile instantly grows.

"You made breakfast?" She asked as I placed it over her and sat next to her on the bed.

"Correction breakfast in bed," I say chuckling.

I grab a piece of toast and bring it up to her lips. She takes a bite out of it and smiles at the gesture. I take a bite out of the toast also and melt at how the butter tastes with the bread.

"Guess what we are doing today?"

"What?" She asks with a smile.

"We are going to the carnival," I reply as I slowly made my way to her lips kissing them. I make my way to her boob and lightly squeeze it which makes her mouth open. I smirk as I continue kissing her placing my hand in her pants rubbing around her.

She lets out a small moan and she pulls away out of breath.

"Let's take a nice bubble bath together," I offer as I stand up making my way in the bathroom.

|alliyahs pov|

Once Cameron walked in the bathroom I rolled my eyes as I sat up on my bed. I ate my omelette in 10 minutes and walked in the bathroom so see Cameron hanging his head low, his eyes closed, in the bath bubbles surrounding him. I took off all of my clothes and I made my way inside the bath. I turned around so I was facing Cameron as I placed my right hand on his cheek.

He opened his eyes and smiled. He leaned it to kiss me and I grabbed some bubbles and smacked them over his head. I put my hand to my mouth as I chuckled and watched as he got some bubbles and flicked them in my face.

4 hours later all of my family and friends were roaming around the carnival, doing their own thing. Cameron was with Nash and I was with Matt.

"Where's Kat?" I asked him confused, because I haven't seen her around.

"She should be coming soon. She was watching her little sister," he said as we both sat in roller coaster seats. These husky men came up to us and strapped our seats tighter so we wouldn't fall out as we were on the ride.

5 minutes later the ride started and I was nervous. I never really liked roller coasters but Matt bugged me to get on one with him. We were going up to the top and I was screaming ''no," in my head because I did not want to die.

I gripped matts hand tighter because we were really close to the top of the roller coaster.

"Ow you're breaking my hand Alliyah!" Matt screamed and seconds later I gripped his hand tighter as we we're going down in full mode. I screamed at the top of my lungs, I was praying in my head I would make it off this roller coaster safe.

The roller coaster ended 1 minute later and once it stopped I sighed as I was safe. I looked at Matt as he ripped my hand away from his arm and got up out of the seat. I got out and followed him as we left the part.

We walked down until we saw Kat searching around the carnival for us and we called her name numerous times until she could hear us. She ran over towards us with a smile and attacked me with a hug.

"Happy birthday bitch!" She screamed which caught a few stares from adults.

"Thank you," I laughed.

"What happened to your arm?" Kat asked Matt in a worried tone.

"Alliyah here almost broke it on the ride. She's such a baby," Matt said as he gave kat a quick kiss on the lips.

We all walked around until I found Cameron with Nash, and his friend Shawn.

"Hey guys do you mind if I steal Cameron away from you?" I asked as I grabbed Cameron's arm.

"Yes but don't bring him back to us horny. He babbles a lot about you," Nash said which made me open my eyes wide.

"He talks about your ass a lot too. How it's so fat," Shawn added and I laughed as I slapped Cameron's arm.

We parted away from everyone and were heading towards the Farris wheel.

We showed the man our bracelets and sat in one of the seats as we waited for the ride to start. I wrapped my arm around Cameron's arm as I looked down at my hands. I was scared of heights.

"Look," Cameron said and I looked up and immediately looked down once I saw we were really far up.

"Are you really scared of heights?" Cameron asked laughing.

"Yes. I feel so big and I'm scared I would fall off and die," I whined as I gripped onto Cameron's arm tighter.

Cameron started rocking the cart back and forth and I thought I was going to die.

"Cameron stop!" I yelled as I placed my head on his lap because I didn't want to look out in the sky.

"You either move your head or you're sucking my dick right here and right now," Cameron said. I laughed as I lifted my head up and looked in Cameron's eyes.

The ride stopped and we weren't on the top but it was still high enough.

"I really fucking love you," Cameron said as we stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you too," I whispered as I kissed him moments later.

-

Remember 5 votes and 2 comments for chapter 36.

6, 5, or 4 more chapters until I end this book. :(